-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not too concerned about being arbitrary, but maybe I should be more. I mean, I have a planet whose culture resembles medieval Europe. That would probably be way less likely than a planet developing a similar musical scale to our most commonly used one.
Yeah, and of course you don’t have to be, as this is your world, there’s no law t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So another short story has been published. So I don’t know whether or not that means ours has been set aside or if there’s perhaps a line.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s entirely up to you. It’s probably been long enough if your just waiting for arbitrary lengths of time, but I don’t know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Should I post the next one or wait a bit?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Interesting, I do think that would make more sense, but that also makes the 12 far more arbitrary, though once again, you could put it up to some form of fancy. This could be interesting to explore though, because perhaps different cultures might work with different systems, so they can do all the same things, but they can’t read one…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
This is a good chapter. I don’t really have any comments for this one.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Great point! The math behind it is most definitely there, with patterns that can easily be analyzed in most cases. And I personally regard math as magical in its own way, though just in a different way from music. That could be a cool duel magic system with soft and hard elements with the analytical side, and the perceptual side.
So…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
for real
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @rae
I guess I’m pretty boring, lol. The only pets I’ve ever had were fish, and most of them didn’t stick around long. Bubbles was a goldfish who made it to the extraordinary age of two months before departing this world. (I think two months was the longest any of my goldfish lasted. I had one that only made it three…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, if ya’ll wondering where I am, I won’t be back on here until about 5:00-5:30 Eastern, or 4:00-4:30 Central, 3:00-3:30 Mountain, and 2:00-2:30 Pacific time. 11/16/2023 See ya then!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Music as magic has been a concept that has been around since the concepts of both music and magic individually were first dreamt of. It’s played out in history through myths and tales to contemporary fantasy, so there’s a lot of inspiration you could draw from. Common themes are good vs bad, beautiful vs ugly, happy vs sad music, ect…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! Don’t worry, the only times I’ve ever gone far out my boring little state was summer!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So, I was going to fast forward them to the mall, but I wanted to hear your opinion on this. Are they going to shop as a couple? Or are they going to split up, look for an outfit separately, and then meet up again? Because then they could socialize with other guys and girls if the other couples were to do that.
That’s totally up to you,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I’m missing out on a lot.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yea, Junior year has been pretty crazy this year. I’m not so sure six AP’s was as good an idea as I had originally thought 😬 (it is a lot of homework but I will probably be fine, just takes away time from other things). Currently my main novel has been on pause (I still do world building and keep notes of ideas but am not…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
I’ll go, and uhhh let me just say that I love these two!!
Oh and for context, Michael and Jade are just friends (although in my fanfic they become more than that)
But there’s an age gap between them, so they’re not really into each other (although Jade may or may not tease him, as you will see)
but…[Read more]
- Load More


Well this is random but I just saw that you favorited my scene I just posted! 🙂
Well…I only dream that I could be Sef, and my crush Lilitu (did I spell that right?) In that scene…it’s just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
I told you you wouldn’t believe what I fav!
Thanks!!!!! You’re so sweet!