-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @power @euodia-vision
I changed the first part. Is it better now, or worse?
1 ~ Murderer
Brandt angled his shiny blade against the sun, catching the light and flashing his signal across the dusty road below to the other clifftop. A series of flashes answered… -
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @jonas @grcr
Is anyone elses main KP page down with error 404 or something on it? I’m sure it will go away soon, but I just wanted to check and see. I can only access my profile and friends… -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THATTTTT
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I knowww, I never thought about that until someone on Pinterest pointed it out!! and I literally cried
Honestly, I totally ship them, but even if they weren’t together they were still so close!!
And this AU… why????!!!!
why do you have to write these depressing…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*gives you a hug*
Now, here’s the thing, Yelena and Wanda aren’t the only ones who will have Nat
Steve will have her too
The same Nat, who helped him track down Bucky, the same Nat who came to Peggy’s funeral, and the same Nat who was his closest companion during Endgame and really all his Avenger life
She was always right…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I had to go for a while…I’ll be off and on a lot today, sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline can swim, but not in freezing water.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari can swim, and she’s been trained as a lifeguard, but she hasn’t had experience in freezing water.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Be back guys, I’ve got to feed our bunnies, and brush my hair…it’s such a mess!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We should have some memes now…we’re overdo for some laughter…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Lillening’s build ships, though they are fashion totally wood (totally possible) with not one metal nail. I have a couple ideas about design, but shall have to think it through some more…
Why do I feel like you, and me kinda own this RP now? You keep it going, and I give it lore.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought that was just for me! Okay, that’s good to know…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“What’s the price of a mile? Thousand of feet march to the beat, it’s an army on the march. long way. From home. Paying the price in young men’s lives. Thousands of feet march to the beat. It’s an army in despair. Knee-deep. In mud. Stuck in a trench with no way out.” – The Price of a Mile, by SABATON.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just a random question, that came about while thinking about the swamp dragon…and then the ocean dragon…then everything else. It’s not that important to know… not like I’m going to try to drown all your charries in a swamp or anything…
- Load More

Yeah… Same for me…
Yep, that seems to just happen sometimes.
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium
Alright, luckily its not just my computer😅
It was before, but now it’s fine for me.
Its still there for me, but it might be my internet…
Now it isn’t working–on my computer at least. Weird.
Yeah, same. @rae I blame Wyoh lol
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yep, just blame Wyoh everyone!
@rae WYOH! First he hacks the Dark Castle RP and now he’s attacking KP! WHAT DID KP EVER DO TO YOU???
@savannah_grace2009 Wyoh happens to be a girl’s name, short for Wyoming.
@rae Uh oh, I think I just offended Wyoh. She’s coming for me, guys!
@savannah_grace2009 We must protect you from the clutches of Wyoh!
Lol!
@rae
No….*coughs* go on without me….*closes eyes*….I’m too far gone…..
@savannah_grace2009 *sniff* We’ll miss you! *sobs*
Lol you guys 😂
@highscribeofaetherium We’re hilarious aren’t we XD
To me. Everyone else is probably like: 😐 what’s a Wyoh?
XD
@highscribeofaetherium I know, that’s the hilarious part lol
@acancello
You should join the #HOTTOLINE squad lol
Lol! They are the cutest couple on KP. XD
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!