-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, how did Nahim sleep through the palace almost burning down????!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim could wake up in the middle of it, with a headache, and no weapon.
He’s gonna flip out. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We are all mentally insane. Haven’t you discovered that yet? lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But if they do it while the fire is still going, it means more danger and more chaos.
He’s got a point.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Not without my charrie!!!!! Are you nutz!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Angry Fennin
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Uh oh. Jonas has an idea. RUN FOR THE HILLS!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“I want everyone in the men’s quarters for a talk, now!” Fennin ran his fingers through his silky hair. His mother was no longer in the room, and Nora was gone too. Didn’t matter, Nora couldn’t have started the fire anyways. “Who started that fire?! I demand to know.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, this one was averted far too easily.
What else can we do to cause chaos? (Maybe the villains attack and Marcurious shapeshifts into something really terrifying_)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love our “#MakeNahimTakeABreak” squad lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just waiting for another catastrophe.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel bad…you guys went and started a fire while my charrie couldn’t be there!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten back to this. This seems fine. There isn’t much to say that I can tell, maybe you can show her coming up with different names, show the list itself. Have her second guess some parts, then change others. Just the show not tell type of thing is all that comes to my mind right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren continued
The entire hall of Lillenings scurried to follow Tren to put it out. Some left, turning to go down stairs, others grabbed anything on hand to grab water.
They were on the scene of the fire within minutes. Tren barked orders out as they used the water to hold back the flames. Fennin ushered the guests away back to their rooms, to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fair enough, sounds good to me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I could totally see myself doing that XD I just make up names on the spot sometimes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem, thanks for your input! I think I’m just going to try to make up something else to power them. I don’t want to go too far into all the science behind it, but I just wanted something to explain how the spaceships worked. It’s kind of just one of those things you have to brainstorm a bit for, so I’ll do that eventually.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Yeah. Good point.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What did the Queen get herself into when she called everyone??? I think it made things worse for her XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh great. more chaos XD
- Load More
