-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that could be interesting. The perception thing I still think if given to the right person with the right mental discipline, they could do a lot if there isn’t so much of a specific form of “power” you receive. Perhaps it could always be intellectual power, or influential power, ect. If that were the case though, if you could give up…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The ones Rae gave you are really good! Have you written the next chapter yet? (I want to see how this ends 🙂 )
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you know anything else about the character? How much of the book will he be in.
You could always try opening a blank doc and just talking to yourself about him… I usually am able to figure things out through just ranting and asking myself questions like that. I think it’s called an Everything Page?
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo is so cute! I love him!!! (the ammount of times I’ve said that is concerning…)
Lol! Thank you!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Reply Abnormality in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve noticed this as well.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fair enough. I feel like there could be logical loopholes still to get around that. Like in the case of getting a robotic arm to replace an existing arm, what if you control your perception enough, to say “I give my “flesh arm” for a “metal appendage with these qualities” or something like that. As long as you can convince yourself that it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
Here’s my next chapter… if you have romance, LOOK AWAY lol!
Chapter 6: Raindrops
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees, listening to their whispers.
Often, he would sit and try to make sense of what…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
At least Nahim knows how to be romantic…Alpha doesn’t. Thankfully, Emmie is very understanding.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
W-with a blue tie like Callistas eyes, and a white dress Short, his would look good.
I meant shirt not short, sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww! So sweet!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim & Nora
Forever
Maren grinned and nodded at Nahim, who grabbed Nora’s hand and pulled her around the corner of the building.“Nahim, wha-” Her breath caught in her mouth before she could finish. The three suns of the Realn system were setting at once, their light intertwining.
Leahae, the fair white daughter, blended her rays with Diala,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
“Kiss for motivation?”
“In your dreams Walton.”
She roughly grabbed Hugo by the neck of his shirt and began to drag him towards the building, “Let’s get going!”
I love that!!! Hugo is so cute! I love him!!! (the ammount of times I’ve said that is concerning…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah I get that. Naming chapters is hard!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Yeah,” Liv agreed, “though that might not stop Xandro from going to Lukas.”
“Oh, dear,” Callie laughed.
“Is this the store?” Livia asked.
“Yep!” Callista said, and the three of them entered the store.
“I just hope they don’t have any restrictions on horses, because that might be a problem,” Liv whispered.
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
In this scene they are trying to break into a giant facility to save their family’s. Hugo being his annoying self, lol!
——-
“Now are you ready?” Hugo asked impatiently, testing the strength of the handcuffs.
She hesitated, “Yes, I think we are.”
“Kiss for motivation?”
“In your dreams Walton.”
She roughly grabbed Hugo by the neck of his…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Heres one scene! (ignore all the mistakes) It takes place just as they are about to get to the capital, Bermill.
——-
He turned to leave, just as the chair slid out from under Vikii, she shrieked and Hugo spun back towards her and caught her in his arms. “Hey, not too bad, huh?” he smiled, “Got better reflexes than you t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’ll think about it.” Chase felt through the navy and black suits, feeling the fabric. Finally he pulled one out.
“W-with a blue tie like Callistas eyes, and a white dress Short, his would look good.” He said to Fynn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Pictures are Broken in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeahhh, that happens somewhat often. It usually fixes itself within a few days (I think). There was only one time I can remember when it actually lasted for a few weeks.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
or we could kill Fynnor Fynn could go on a trip or something🤣
I don’t know why I find that so funny. That’s like, not healthy. 😂
I don’t approve of him getting killed, but I also don’t mind a little drama between my charries. Fynn could have to leave or something before the dance, then comes back and finds out that Callist…[Read more]
- Load More
