-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
The scene above is a little old, but I felt like I had to finish off the last part that I forgot to do, so just continue with the journey were doing now 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry this is a little late! (Ignore all mistakes I’m writing this fast, lol! )
Hugo
——
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed a little, “All I do is cry,” she smiled wryly. Hugo smiled at her and held her hand tighter.
A man sat down next to Ottoline, “I don’t think we’ve met,” he addressed Hugo, sticking out his hand. “I’m Ma…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh the characters each get an elk? I love that! Now excuse me while I go think up the perfect name for Kari’s elk!
I’m going to be really sad if her elk dies.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OOOOOOOOH! I like it already. Especially the venom part.
-
Allison replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ive always used Google docs, sometimes they do get laggy but you just have to be a bit patient *Heres me over here pounding the keys and yelling at the computer while all my family is looking at me like I’m insane* XD But doc works great! The one with my WIP on is currently 138 pages and it works just fine, Id say about 95% of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can kinda see it now… Nope, big black warhorse. I have a pic like I’m picturing but pics aren’t working…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-who-replied
That’s interesting! Thanks! Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I know that Word is used more professionally, but most everyone I knew before Kingdom Pen who wrote stories used Docs. I had one friend who only used Word, but she was the most serious writer.
I might have to research the comments thing, but I just started leaving…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, Freedom! You’re really good at encouraging people XD
That really means a lot.
@everyone
Thanks guys! You guys really are good at inspiring me lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For some reason, I can’t see Zahlin riding an elk, only a large, black war horse.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized that I spend so much time on my Realn, that I even know what body-shape silhouette is their favorite style!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I also posted something on his armor. BTW, the Realn like a stylized broad chest and thin stomach, that’s why his torso is like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas okay
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOO!!!!! Just when I can post it and pics aren’t working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, this looks messy, I did alter it to look better on the original watercolor, but haven’t scanned it into our computer yet. Make the contour of his cheek bones less defined and his scar less sloppy, and it should be fine.

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply, my notifs are acting strange, they’ll show me some of my notifications but not all for whatever reason.
He’s a character that may act as Narrator but is definitely going to be best friend of Rain, a girl who stars as MC. He’s either sarcastic or completely honest, or just telling jokes. He doesn’t like…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl!! how did I miss that?!!! that’s amazing but I suppose I can no longer steal Riker because of copy-right
he’s officially in your custody, just be easy on the poor boy okay?
And I really hope you can get it published by then!!
And I can understand that, my friend is a published author (you might know her, she used to be on…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Writing is really really hard
I’ve written some really cringe things (and then I would show people with pride what I wrote… and then read it later and realize just how cringe it is)
Writing is usually an uphill battle with tons of mistakes and bumps, but you can’t let them get to you or make you stop (because trust me I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think the only things keeping me writing rn, are Nahim, it’s an escape for me, and that I JUST CAN’T STOP!!!!!
there’s a story about Fanny Crosby where she was banned from poetry in school, she wasn’t allowed to write it, but she just couldn’t stop. The principal took it as a sign she was destined to be a poet. And she was.
If I tried to stop…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly what I feel, like ALL THE TIME!!! I’m glad I’m not alone, XD
Really?? That’s good to know, I guess XD. I j ust can get so involved in my writing and I really enjoy it, it worries me sometimes that I guess… I love it too much? XD But I’ve been praying about it, and I think like 98% of it comes from my OCD, so it…[Read more]
- Load More
