-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m in an RP mood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. What can they talk about?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re almost at 300 pgs!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I keep thinking “Picasso” when I read “Ricasso”, and Picasso happens to be my least fav painter in he world that I know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How long do ya think it’ll take to get to Silva?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Chase Duke
“What do you think?” Fynn spread out his arms and spun in a slow circle. Chase’s lip twitched in what was his version of a smile of approval.
“I-it be perfect. Just s-straighten your bowtie.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I’m actually starting to consider kicking Fynn out for a little bit to where he’ll miss the dance…. (Not KILLING HIM.) Idk, what do you think?
Fynn
“N-no, I-I j-just have a, a habit of s-studying people’s eyes. I-I d-didn’t mean a-anything by that c-comment.” Chase placed the suit back, and rubbed the back of his hand. “W-what a-are…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is great *crunches on popcorn*
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
These are so fun! I will definitely try to do some (I have a new WIP that I plan to do after I finish mine and it starts out in Christmas)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, idk why it posted twice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds fun! I might do one or two.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I’ve got an idea for number 2 or maybe number 4! Thanks for the list!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Watch it, Kate, we don’t need another duel among protags!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
Oops… said I’d find some and then forgot lol. Well, here ya go… I have a plot idea that I might not ever get to, so feel free to use them if they strike your interest.
– A young Christian journalist takes a job with a news outlet, but quickly discovers it isn’t all she dreams. She begins to notice that lies and fabricated stories are…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, not elkie?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I almost think Dathaln is too grand a name for an elk, what do you guys think? Especially with a Real accent added, it sounds…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh dear, Kate
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Gloria Firehead
Gloria is a bright girl, with long blond hair and grey/blue eyes. She has a very youthful appearance in her face, like the youthfulness of a fairy. She has a joyful personality, but will soon change into a sad mood when the subject of her having any siblings is brought up. the reason being, her brother Glace was banished…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
- Load More
