-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t responded to this one until now. I think it’s good. All that I would mention is that the history tangent with the pythonos while only a paragraph or two, felt a little sudden. Lilitu is young, and while he may be thinking about these things, I think this part would flow much better if you made it much more of a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @sorry-my-brain-broke @anyone-else
I need help.
I’m trying to choose an ending for my novel. I thought I had it figured out, but now I’m doubting it. Either way, someone is going to die, so read at your own risk.
First, her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like they’re going to be good friends from now on. I don’t know why.
I know! It’s awesome 😉
Ev doesn’t really have any guy friends in his storyworld…. I kinda feel bad for him. At least he has his brother(s). 😂
Ev
“We never knew any family besides, well, us,” Tech said, curling his tail around his legs. “I enjoy creating…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-it’s odd. I-I never have had something quite like it. I like it.”
Fynn smiled and gave Chase a friendly pat on the shoulder. “I knew you would.”
Chase tensed and pulled his shoulder away slightly. Fynn got the message and withdrew his hand. He grabbed a piece of pizza, chomping into it. “So this is your first time eating pizz…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
yeah I’m still not the biggest fan of Steve going back to Peggy, but I’m glad Steve got a happy ending
and I hope the other MCU characters will someday get a happy ending, because there are some who’ve been put through it and they deserve to leave the universe smiling
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Fynn grabbed Chase’s elbow. Chase tensed, slightly pulling away, but Fynn led him to something that said “pizzeria”.
“Well, my boy, you must find out. Teenagers eat pizza. If you don’t eat pizza, then it’s like not being a teenager. There’s no time to waste.” He ran and got in line, pulling Chase with him. It took them only…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m gonna add Igua in at the “middle stage” of his life before everyone figures out he’s the mysterious hero.
Uh oh, that’s means we’d either have only Igua or only the Hero. I think I’ll have Togo with his older self or not staytrueto Igua, and I can’t do that to him. I’ll just give him a small touch of insanity.
Oh! After the climax…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, cute!! Layson is so sweet with little kids xD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally got in a argument with my CC classmates Thurs over a topic and my desk mate was like “Calm down.” Apparently when I get on a topic near my heart, I turn into another person…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same. XD
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why don’t you have much of a opinion but you give me a suggestion anyways?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll just add Igua then…
I grabbed this from another forum I made about him so if it says something weird about him driving me insane (still true) go ahead and ignore it.
Igua: Backstory
Igua was the son of a Realn Cloak in my fantasy world, Wond. At this time, the Cloaks were battling the Fallen Elves, two elves who had fallen to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Quote: “A love pyramid is like a love triangle, however instead of 2 people loving the same person 3 or more love same person, those people being the base of the pyramid and the point being the person everyone is in love with.” End quote.
Source: urbandictionary.com
Summary: WHO in the GALAXIES thought THIS was a good idea!?!?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!! Like who in their right mind?!
- Load More
