-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
Igua shrugged and followed the woman Svlys and the man who seemed rather logical.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
okay, sorry, I have a bad sense of what’s going on
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’ll want answers, but he won’t submit to any other will but his own and the will of the Fettian Empire, and even the will of the Fettian Empire is sometimes thrown to the wind compared to his own.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think Glace will like this…
He’s a rebel, he’ll keep doing whatever he wants.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Out from his place on the wall, apparently forgotten, Glace stepped.
“Alright, stop talking about leaves. Intros can be asked later. Listen, none of us know where we are, none of us know how to get out of here Who made these walls? Who pulled us here? Yes, magic did, but magic has to have someone to summon it, to control it. Who? can we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, guys, for various reasons, I most likely will not be joining this prompt. just fyi.
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh, I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
““Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” she felt a touch on her shoulder, and saw Lukas’s breathtaking smile, before managing a quick smile. To her surprise, she was able to keep the tears at bay long enough to push past Lukas and Xandro and walk off to find a bathroom. She couldn’t risk any waterfalls of emotions, not in front o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Coffee is burnt bean things humans put in water, then drink. I know, odd. I’m glad you don’t drink it. My silly human does sometimes! Worse, my silly creator gave it to him! Of all things between the ground and the sky, why burnt beans?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You are coming to the dance, right? I mean, if you don’t want to, then that’s fine. But it’d be really fun if you could.” Chase tensed.
“I-I don’t know. I have something to wear, but I-I don’t dance.” He shivered, his body still tense. The thought of someone touching him was not welcome. “I-if I come, I’ll just stand in t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooohh… I really like it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow! That looks really good!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think that would work yes. If he believed that they simply threw him away, then that would be something that would weigh on him heavily. However if this is to slide into the exposition you gave, that would mean he associates the Pythonos with his parents choice, which would suggest that it wasn’t their fault. This is the…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I listened to the same song 96 times this year….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” He offered her a lopsided smile, quickly pulling his hand away and shoving it into his pocket.
Awwww <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase nodded and pulled his hood down lower so his eyes were hidden completely.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“I apologize. Dyke… has a small obsession with odd facts about things people do or like. He was talking about coffee.”
“Do you drink coffee?”
- Load More

which song XD
“Run” By one Republic. I cant believe I listened to it that many times… XDXDXD
Oh! I also forgot to tell you that on my Pintrest account, I have a whole section about Hugo under the board titled, “My Novel”
I saw that!! The quote about her being “ten feet below” was SOOO SAD!!!!!!!
Oh, and the reason I’m private is because apparently since I’m under 16 it has to be private. Maybe I’ll make a new account then? idk.
I know right?😭 I’m seriously having second thoughts about killing Vikii
That sounds awful…. But its true, lol!!
Idk…I feel like you could make your readers cry for Hugo if you killed her…and everyone loves crying over a good book…but keeping Vikki alive also might be fine too…it’s up to you!
Yes, yes, its so hard. I probably will write it tonight. I’m leaning towards yes😭 😭 😭 😭 Although I can see them being the cutest couple in the world. I even planned their entire future. They were going to get married and then have twin boys and eventually a girl and a boy and another boy, but I dont think that will be with Vikii. 😭 😭 😭…
Aww! 😭
Even though I think you said Hugo already has a wife in the future, sometime we should plan Hugo and Ottoline’s wedding since on KP it’s technically an alternate universe lol! (sorry, I’m obsessed)
Lol! Maybe! I may not have the time though, I am trying to completely edit and publish next year. Hopefully though! That would be adorable!
Yeah, I totally understand! I’m so happy for you that you’re so close to being done!!! But if you ever feel like taking a break from writing your WIP…well…just tag me XD