-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
For reallll XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!! This is so good!! The imagery is fantastic.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This conversation can go two ways: 1, Ev says something and Tech starts info-dumping about different kinds of dances (he can get pretty chatty once the conversation is well underway), or 2, Ev asks him “well, who are you going to take to the dance?” somewhere down the line and Tech freezes completely.
Hehehe…
Ev
“So you say you’re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“You will explain it to me!” Glace was at Klethen’s throat, lifting him up and slamming him to the wall. Klethen kicked and thrashed, his hands at his throat trying to pry Glace’s fingers away, but Glace wouldn’t budge.
“I have killed armies of people like you by myself. I’ve approached an entire legion, weaponless, and slain them all, by…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas just had a conversation with a horse 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-if I come, I’ll just stand in the back, if you don’t mind,” Chase replied.
Callie smiled. “I don’t mind. I’m just glad you’re coming.” She bit into her pizza. She felt Fynn’s gaze on her and turned to face him. He was giving her a questioning, uncertain look.
She still has a slight smile on her face as she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure!
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim paced thoughtfully at the edge of the fire light, not wishing to go to sleep. Dathaln was tethered to a nearby tree, with a long enough rope that he could graze. Nahim kept his hand on his hip, near where hung his sword. If he had to, he would pace there all night, undisturbed. Anything to keep any strange creatures and his nightmares away.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwww, Rikerrrrr 😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
This is not writing related, but to all the people who have played anything Mario… I could not stop laughing over this one XD XD

-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
also it’s totally Wanda and Steve’s song in my fanfic series
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Leon *sobs* the poor boy
by any chance have you heard Love’s to blame by 4king&country? it’s an older song and it’s sort of like a breakup song yet it works for some of my charries who have lost someone and it’s really sad
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww Riker!!! the poor hurt boy who deserved so much better!!!
why???!!!!!! do you do this to him
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhh. Okay. You’re fine!
Ottoline
“What happened?” she said again. She felt herself growing stronger by the second as if some strange power was mending her injuries.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
IT’S SO SAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxoim
True. I’m not sure the best way to put this then.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline wasn’t saying that she wasn’t lucky they had magic. She was saying that she felt better and would be fine, and didn’t even know they were using magic. Sorry, I’m just kind of confused by Ellis’s RP lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Oh,” she frowned. “I’ll live.” she shrugged. “I’ve been through worse.” She laughed as if a joke, but several people looked at her with concerned expressions on their faces.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
His headache is probably better, because I think it’s been a day or so since the scene with the fire.
Yes, but even though its days after, my research says with a severe TBI, and not resting, he would be seeing months of symptoms. Apparently, veterans often take longer to recover TBI’s than civilians. Needless to say, Nahim is still fig…[Read more]
- Load More
