-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Along the dream line…So…this didn’t exactly happen in my dream, but it is the dream is the basis. What if their is some kind of venom or poison that corrupts the hero? Idk, you can decide if I’m nutz or not.
My only complaint about this idea, is from a very personal viewpoint and for most people is stressful to attempt. As a LOTR fan,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And pretty much every time works for me, just let me know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
Is that a compliment or a complaint?
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m in!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Falon
“Did you find a good dress?”
Falon smiled at Tech, he seemed nice and she was pretty sure she had seen him around the school. s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know if you could use this in your story at all, but I had a dream one time about some of the characters in a book I was reading, and in my dream, the main enemy somehow was slowly dying of a deadly disease but didn’t tell anyone about it, to make the protagonists think he was still perfectly healthy when he was not. I think my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
(I passed you once but then you passed me again lol) (at least I think that happened at one time…idk) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I honestly like the second version better…but that’s just my opinion XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops sorry, lag
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But the more Falon tried to convince herself, the more doubts she had
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
Ev
Ev let his eyes roam the food court as he ate, hoping to see if Falon would show up. In fact, there she was. Ev stood up and waved her over. He pulled out the empty seat at their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, so 4:00 central time would be 5:00 eastern, 3:00 mountain, and 2:00 Pacific.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It would be 3 EST, 4 CST, 5 MST, and 6 PST.
No, we’re an hour behind you guys. So it would be 3 MST. (I just looked it up lol) I think you have it backwards or something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think that will probably work! I’ll try to remember.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, ok lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That should work for me…if I did my math right. Central is an hour ahead of Mountain time, right?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
so that would be 3:00 mountain time, right??
I’m not sure what Jonas meant…we change our clocks twice a year…is that not Daylight Savings? I’m confuzzled XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that works for me
- Load More
