-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar adjusted the satchel hanging from her shoulder to rest on the opposite hip. The blonde at the desk said they had no rules about students carrying medical supplies, but she never saw the stuuf Nar kept for when Junior wasn’t letting her work…Nar was pretty sure knockout pills would be banned.
She smiled as she entered the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When a slyiad shifts, you can tell by like one or two things that they aren’t what they seem. Eight eyes is an example. In her teacher form, she has some orange spots on her arms, that she hides.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think getting Fennin’s feet wet would deflect lightning into the ground, that is, I believe, scientifically impossible. Also, are you aware that just lightning hitting next to Fennin would cause serious burns? Is this some kind of magical lightning that isn’t real lightning? Also, Fennin is wearing boots, how is he supposed to…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So I don’t mean to intrude but I heard you talking about your grandmother and I felt I should say something since I have six years of experience
I totally get the wondering why God won’t heal her and it’s scary to think that she might not make it, I remember the last few years I was in a hard place, constantly questioning what…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also Payton’s age could change if needed (I just put a random number cause I wasn’t sure XD)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks guys!! that’s so sweet, and I do feel like I’ve improved
also Esther I’m totally up for someone new for Falon (you know when Ev realizes he loves Ami and needs to tell her)
The same thing happens with Michael and Jade (they’re close friends but there’s an age gap between them and they don’t realize their…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
Sooo… I feel like I should introduce my Contemporary family (since I really need to develop them) so I have a family of siblings (there’s a lot of them) but Payton is the one I’m going to introduce first, and I could see her with…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ouch! Ill be praying for you, hope you recover quickly <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
If any of you have ideas of plot twists I could add, or events that could happen in the story, I’d love to hear them. I feel like I keep running out of new ideas, but I want to strengthen my story and the characters. Maybe I just need to go read some more historical fiction from this time period lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
Here’s the next section! Please tell me if there’s anything that feels superficial or unrealistic. (Raegan, if you haven’t already, you might want to read all the previous posts starting on page one to get caught up)
One afternoon Mama asked me to walk to town for a few things from the store, and as I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
- Load More

Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉