-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I’m Ruee!
I like horses, writing sci-fi/fantasy, reading a good book, horses, machine embroidery, researching WWII/Vietnam, horses, crocheting, horseback riding, painting with watercolor, art, did I already mention horses?
I don’t like jello.
Questions!
WIP?
Fav MC?
Amount of story ideas?
And the question that I hope you can…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
under Chase’s apparent timidness, is a hero. He’s very protective of those who try to help him, and are his friends. He literally threw himself between a car and a little kid who was adopted by Chase’s foster mom. He’s actually a pretty tough kid. He would be dead by now if he wasn’t. Part of it is being part Shyiad.
Chase…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fennin
He heard his name called, he saw the stone flying the air, a black figure trying to get it.
He was far away. Maybe too far.
“Nora! Cover me!” He dropped his sword, and ran. His knees came up high, his stride grew longer and his head was thrown back. The ground under him passed by, the leaves and ground were torn up by his boots.…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
And I’m back…. I dont want to work on my novel XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not alrea…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Yay! Another gamer!! I loooove Halo (and portal, have you played portal?) Anyway, I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, reject or use as you wish but I might have a bad one…
Write a story in first person in a genre you don’t write in ever.
500-5000 words.
One week to write.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@rue-wolff hi! I’m Ruee. Welcome!
May I ask if you know how to make an intro post? -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@mcmuffin hi! Are you new here? Nice to meet you! I’m Ruee.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Ruee!
And this is me:
Horses, writing, machine embroidery, cherry weather, horses, cranberry sauce made at home, horses, cats, good books, did I mention horses?
Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.
I write sci-fi and fantasy. My WIP is a sci-fi rn a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I knowwww it was so sweet!! But it makes me sad that he left cause he could’ve supported her after endgame
I’ve heard a lot of people say that if Nat was alive than she wouldn’t have left Wanda alone cause Nat was always there for her fellow Avengers which I agree with
And I absolutely need to see that scene when your done with it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Nahim looked around him, looking for those who needed help the most. He pressed his fingers to his side, and red liquid flowed over them. He winced, and his vision blurred, but he wanted to keep going. He saw Fennin, and Nora, fighting some black cloak floating around with eyes and a couple soldiers ( @calyhuge you can rp that part…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkbyfaith Hey! I’m RAE around here. My nickname is Ruee. I’m a horse crazy sci-fi and fantasy writing fourteen year old.
Do you know how to post an intro?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have like…nothing to rp. Wait…
Do you think Tren would let Carrie get attacked and do nothing?!
Jeptune
Oh, she hated being knocked around. She shape shifted, her form becoming a snake with purple eyes and orange spots. Slipping free and shifting again into a slyiad, she readied for a charge, but as her body began going into…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww yess I would see Steve doing that too and that would probably be better
And yessss I love Steve and the twins
In civil war I love Clint and Steve, cause they really step in as the older brothers to Wanda after Pietro died (and oh my word now I’m crying😢)
Pietro!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
For some reason, I was in Chase’s mind when I was reading your rp about Marcel, and Chase got really angry and even shifted into a snake. Idk what happened exactly, but all of a sudden, I could feel Chase get very protective.
Anyways…
Chase Duke
“I-I’m Chase. W-we were talking about… Personal things. I-I said something that…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the input, I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to introduce everyone without info dumping
It’s a struggle
I love the arcs, and I think now that I know that it makes Ami make more sense to me LOL
And again I love Ev haha and yeah I can see how pride might be one of his flaws
- Load More
