-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So that one was Bucky’s obviously and this one is Yelena

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
also the other avengers would probably show up but I never really planned it out XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay so it’s kind of like
what if Natasha and Steve were in Melina and Alexis’ position
except they were in love with each other also and it’s like Natasha never got away from the red room and hydra brainwashed Steve while he was working for Shield
and then they’re sent undercover to play family only for them to truly fall in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I just remembered what I forgot about Ru, she has a leather satchel. She also wears oval earrings, a heart pendant and a elven leaf ring, all made out of silver and that pearly textured rainbow colored stuff from clams. I forget it’s name. Oh, and this is just a tiny detail to you, but to me it carries a lot of meaning, but her ears are…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone-interested
I also found this little start of a fanfic hidden in my google docs, and uhhh my heart!!
it’s kind of an AU and uhh I kind of want to write more of it, to be honest
The sound of giggling could be heard from the tepee that was taking up their living room space. Loud uncontrollable laughter, yet to Natasha it was the most…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Those are great, I’ll add them to my list 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh, I just saw on your profile that one of your favorite authors is Alan Gratz. I’ve read Prisoner B-#### (sry, I forget the number, lol XD) and I’m in the middle of reading Projekt 1065.
I’ve loved them both!!
Which ones have you read?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Hey!! It’s been a while since we’ve chatted. (It feels like forever XD) How are you doing? How’s writing going for ya?
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ummmmm……that’s like one of my nightmares…like my biggest fear is evil scientists experimenting on me!!!! (I know, I read too much lol)
I both read and play to many video games…. One of my biggest fear (From video games and reading is…. Puppets XD *shudders*
Thanks for the suggestion, Ill add that idea to the list!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ummmmm……that’s like one of my nightmares…like my biggest fear is evil scientists experimenting on me!!!! (
I know, I read too much lol)Maybe you could tie into the machine factor with your title? Idk. I’m also pretty bad at coming up with names XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So I was organizing my google docs account (as I often do when I feel like there’s too much stuff going on XD)
and I found this
Bucky’s eyes blinked open, his head throbbing with a bitter pain. He looked up to see two people walking in.
“Well, well, look what the cat dragged in,” The man snickered, giving a clever smile…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
deal!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Girl!!! I love this so much, please write this and I will try to write a few fun one shots cause I’m bored anyways
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOW I REALLY WANT TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure! Also, is there a connection between CHIME and the whole moon situation, or no? Because you might not want to name the book something related to the moon if it doesn’t really come up in the book. Does that make sense? Basically, if the power shortage thing is just the setting of the story and doesn’t really have anything to do…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Great, thank you! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@acancello
Yep! I don’t think it’s unrealistic that scientists would try to launch something into space to collect energy, although I don’t really know how sunlight and energy works out there. @thearcaneaxiom might have some better suggestions. (Sorry if you’ve already been on this topic, I don’t remember.) -
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, exactly! (It all makes sense right? I was pretty worried 🙂 )
- Load More


hey!! (it has felt like forever)
I’ve been good, and writing has been very slow
I’m right now working on my singing and learning guitar
how are you?
Yeah, same here. I mean, it’s slower than I would like, but it’s still pretty good.
Ooh, cool! Sounds fun! How long have you been learning guitar?
I’m doing good, I’ve finally started to workout five days a week. (Never too early to start conditioning for the volleyball season, lol.) Like I said, writing’s been somewhat good too. Slow but stead…[Read more]
I’ve kind of just started XD but so far I’m making progress
That’s great!! I’ve been doing the same (I play softball so I can relate) I’ve been doing Pilates which is a more fun workout also I just recently learned how to fall into a back bend so that was really fun
Yeah that’s nice, I’ve yet to have any ideas for a book that I really love and…[Read more]
Cool! Being able to do a back bend sounds really fun. (I wish I could… XD) Pilates also sounds like fun. 😁 Softball season starts in the late summer/early fall, right?
Yeah, well, writing full-time or even part-time might not be what God has for you. Always listen to what He’s calling you to or away from. But there are also those times where you…[Read more]
Yeah it’s taken a while but now I feel really accomplished
Yeah it depends on the age and league, but my starts around early summer and ends in late July and sometimes August
I’m right now just focusing on the Lord and seeing where he’s guiding me
I’m pretty terrible at writing songs but I hope to improve
Yeah awesome!
Oh cool! My seasons starts officially in mid-/late July. But open gyms typically start in June.
Yep, always the best choice. 😊
Everything takes practice. XD I’m sure you’ll get better the more you work at it. 😉