-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Literally all we have to do is replace every Q with a CW or KW. That might look weird, but the only reason you never see those is because Q (pointlessly) exists.
Actually, in the Realn language, they use a kw instead of q (there is no q) and no u follows it, so technically ‘Quin’ is spelled by Realn as ‘Kwin’
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fun fact: My youth pastor looked it up, and in Montana right now, it’s colder than Antarctica!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Um….yes.
My brother.
lol.
But really, since it’s so cold (and we live in the country so we don’t really have that much of a driveway) nobody really wants to go outside to shovel the driveway anyway, XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
response to RAE’s argument that it makes C more versatile
Correction: Silvanis’s argument. I don’t believe in everything my charrie says. I would agree that C is a cooler letter (maybe just because of my big brother’s name…) but I think that if were to get rid of a c or a k, it would be c to go.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: A cockroach Those things are nasty! Though they happen to be very useful for escape missions.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
C is cooler than K! to prove it, look at the first letter of ‘cool’!
So almost dying is a regular occurrence? Whose would you say is to blame for these near deaths?
Yep, apparently life doesn’t mean much to me. Whose to blame? Either half of a galaxy or me. I’m gonna go with half the galaxy, it’s they who decided they wa…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I love your signature lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @grcr
Thanks! 🙂
I like it! (Adrian’s the son of your villain, right??)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL you will regret being excited for snow….right now where I live it’s been -50 degrees for like the past week!!!! And the snow’s pretty, but it’s getting ridiculous…XD
My poor chickens…their breath is freezing in their coop! I had to move them to a warmer spot and when I was done I couldn’t feel my toes for like an hour…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“You won’t lose her,” Liv said, certainty in her voice. “Like, seriously. Have you seen the way she looks at you? She’s just being an amazing friend! Just because she dances with one other guy doesn’t mean she hates you,” Liv laughed.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh does anyone want to interview….Marcurious? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Vikii, why will you explode if I call you Victoria?
oh my gosh I was literally going to ask something along those lines XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
C is more versatile than K.
I think I’d love to see a video of when I decimated Ingorn’s forces with my legs trapped in the wreck of my ship. Granted I almost died, which at this point is a boring everyday occurance, but it’s still a great moment.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, yours sounds interesting. I’m not really sure what kind of questions to ask, so heres just an assortment or very random ones I found online 😅 (You dont have to answer them all.)
- Whats your greatest achievement?
- How would you react if someone insulted you to your face?
- If you could have a one-hour conversation with any person,…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, halfway done? Exciting!!! ✨✨
I hope to have my family read it next month and I’ll ship a few copies to friends around the US to have them edit it then who knows, I might get into the publishing process this year!
Yeah! It snowed even more yesterday! 😃 Don’t worry…the snow is very fun😉
How fun! Its going to be 16 tonight and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @everyonehere
If anyone wants they can interview Vikii (Victoria, but dont call her by that unless you want her to explode) XD Shes from my main WIP and fifteen and is living through an EMP and an apocalypse. 🙂
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I love it!!!
And I especially like the Leanna Crawford lyric (that’s my favorite song by her)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I know it’s like he’s a kid at heart cause when he was little was the only time he got to be happy!!
See now I want to write a story about them
I’ve seen AUs where the Avengers found the twin when they were younger… now I’m tempted to write my own version lol
YESSSS!!! They deserved none of the treatment you gave them,…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else (I’m trying to tag the people who know who Adrian is, lol. It’s k if you don’t. XD)
I made a new aesthetic for Adrian… but I’m not sure if I like it or not. XD Here it is.

- Load More
