-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So I was wondering, are you still RPing as your fanfic charries, or are you just sticking with your OCs?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Uh…Jr is open I think…Well, he should be, since he has a habit of waking up at three in the morning and wanderin around or doing weird stuff until he actually is assigned duties. Between 7 and 9 in the morning he’ll want to show up at school and check on Nar, possibly stay a couple hours….
Idk how well they’d connect,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Leon!!! poor boy can’t you just let him be happy for once in his life
also Leon alcohol is never the answer!!!
seriously I’ve heard way too many sermons recently on the topic of addiction, so get away from it Leon!!
great writing by the way
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m not seeing your post @keilah-h
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I hope no one else has to take about 18 pills a day. It’s great, believe me.
-
*disgusted face*
-
It gets better, some of the pills are gonna make me feel worse for a while, and I have to get more pills later to make me better again…it’s one of those times when you climatically look up at the stars with the milky way right above and say, “I hate life.”
-
Yeeaah. I hate pills of any sort, as well as drinking water. Is that going to bite me back in the bum? …I’ll leave that up to future me to regret.
-
Hey, I should be used to this. I was this kid with the water bottle that always got spilled, the one who snuck to the restroom just to take my pills in private. I was the one so sick of everything, I would literally throw the pills away and lie so I didn’t have to take them (don’t do that anymore). I was the kid allergic to everything, and sick…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying for ya, girl. 💕
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Hi! saw that you like horses…so I’ve got a question to ask:
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
Sorry,I ask everyone that.
Also, what style do you ride? Do you jump? Have you ever done a show? who’s your favorite horse (past and/or present)? Why?
I ride English, jump a little,…[Read more]-
Yes, logically I should at least have a broken toe, but not yet!
I don’t own any horses either (though I sometimes do use possessive pronouns) I work at a stable for riding lessons and sometimes a free ride during the week. Or I used to work there, due to health issues I’ve had to quit until Spring 🙁
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Same. Had to log in via typing in the notif URL at the top of the page and getting that WordPress pop-up that says “you have to be logged in to access this page” No ads there at least.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, wait, I tried logging out and logging back in again. Looks like I only see the ads when I’m logged out. Which is not too bad, but it’s annoying because it pushes everything around and makes the site look funky. :/
-
Esther started the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Umm… I’m not sure if this just happened to me, but ads kept popping up on here, like Temu or whatever. I know KP used to have ads, but I’ve never seen them the whole time I’ve been here until now. But after a minute or two, they just disappeared. Do they disappear once you log in and only show for nonmembers? Are they actually supposed to be show…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
When should I add Queen Silvae?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Guess what I just found out….
If you were to binge watch the entirety of MCU, tv shows and movies, it would take you about five days. And that’s without no breaks. 😦💀 Seeing how I only like some of the movies, I think I’d survive only a day. If I’m lucky… 🤣-
LOL
Yeah I do not recommend that method
-
Mmmm, I could possibly survive 2 days, but I’d only pick some things LOL
and yes, I agree with Min…I do not recommend that method😂
I’d probably pick all 3 Captain America movies, Thor: Ragnarök, I could probably watch all 4 Avengers movies, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye tbh XD
my fam would be the ones that would get annoyed😂😝 well,…[Read more]-
Oh nice choices. I wouldn’t mind watching those. I think you actually picked my favorites. XD Except I haven’t watched Falcon and The Winter Soldier yet.
-
Haha, we have similar tastes then 😉😂
GIRL, it is amazing. You MUST watch it…you have to. (as long as you don’t mind a lot of action and def a bit darker tone at times 😅 and it has a recurring theme of racism as well)I’ve watched it…mmmmm…3 or 4 times now???
I don’t have a problem🫣XD
-
racism in a negative light, fyi…not like they’re encouraging it or anything XD
I just know some people may be more sensitive and things :3
-
I know my parents started watching it a while ago and got bored, lol, but they definitely aren’t the biggest marvel fans. XD I’ll definitely try to watch it soon!!
Ok, thanks for letting me know 😊
Pfft, of course nottt. No problem at all! XD-
Bored?? I don’t see how 😂 FATWS was sooo good. Of course…I may or may not have started watching it just for Bucky at first🫣😂
Yw!! <3
Of course not!! I'm totally fine 😉 -
Idk how 😂 Like I said, they aren’t big on Marvel. I think the only reason they watch it is because me and my siblings want to watch it. They normally like to check things like that first before we watch it. 😉 I personally think it’d be really good, so I’ll take your word for it. 😁
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the second one, Top Gun: Maverick, is really good, but I’ve heard the first one’s not that good. I would recommend them, but they do have some things in there, so if you really wanted to watch it I’d suggest looking into it first.
Anddd, I can’t think of anything else to ask Maverick so I’ll leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I’m okay with it being morning if everyone else is okay with that. Anddd, the dance is the day after tomorrow (AU timeline) right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
For context… Gru represents Derek Len

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
*SPOILER WARNING*

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

This could fit for most of my ships actually… XD
- Load More
