-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Queen Silvae
“Thank you, dear dragon. Fennin and Tren stand on the balcony near the dome above me. They will be down in a minute, if they hurry.” Shouts came from high up above the staircase, like someone yelling
“Race you!”
Queen Silvae turned to the young woman.
“Did you not hear me? I said I would return you to the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Are you having problems with his younger self?
My immediate reaction was a mischievous giggle which I think came straight from Alpha himself.
Most of the hard Alpha is from after Emmie died, which is his thirties. His latter twenties were his years of bliss, and before that …
BTW, these ages are not set in stone yet. I just have…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylinWhoa it sounds like you both are prophetic dreamers! That’s wild. I’ve had dreams that definitely hold significance but to my memory I can’t remember that happening to me, where I dream about a place and then actually go there later.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Honestly, I think I forgot about this…
Anyways…
What are the main characteristics in Alpha that you want to keep?
Mainly his warrior mindset. For instance:
Grief is a weakness.
Watch your six o’clock.
Never give up until you die.
Personality is a result of purpose. We have a purpose for every character in a story,…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Krogen: “Batten down the hatches, reef the main sail, shiver me timbers, here comes the mother of all typhoons! But we…”
“Krogen, Krogen, we’re in a rowboat, and that typhoon is a ripple.”
“Shut up. Or I’ll find a pool noodle.”
“What’s a pool noodle?”
“Shut up your mouth.” -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-cAnyway, I’m going to be the outlier here, lol. My favorite is historical fiction. Y’all probably already guessed that from the number of times I’ve mentioned it in my introductions to new KPers.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriumI literally started thinking about that jingle even before I finished reading your whole post and discovered that’s what you were going for, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I actually don’t know what my favorite is…..
I love ALL of them!
I’ll just put Fantasy because it looks like it’s gonna win anyways…and it’s the genre of the book I’m writing XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
More Krogen quotes (this time with the help of Cgecko)
“They have a lot of firepower, ya know.”
Krogen: “Augh, that’s nothin’. Watch this, Charge!” *Loud clang* “Augh!” *Thud* “Okay, so maybe they have a pea shooter, but I have a tank!” *Proceeds to bring a tank out of pocket dimension*
*Krogen at a party (that he was not invited to) and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Technically, he’s one of Cgecko’s (My big brother) but I am the one who writes him. I don’t have a good sense of humor really, so when I write entire scenes with Krogen, I have to call my brother over and ask him for Krogen quotes. The Best of Krogen always comes from him.
In a nutshell, Krogen is a rude invincible Fettian who gets…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll just tally them up on my own. As we get farther and poll more details, I’ll probably put it in a Google Form.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Yay! I’m glad y’all are interested! I know some people will still end up replying to this later, but I’ll go ahead and post the first poll and let it sit for a little while. (I was going to make the options a bit different than the video but c…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
We should probably define “magic”. Most Christians are ok with Lord of the Rings or Chronicles of Narnia magic, however, the controversy seems to be mostly with books like Harry Potter or Revenge of Magic where characters learn spells. Sorry if this is too nitpicky, obviously everyone should be comfortable with whatever is cho…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Some Krogen stuff, not his best works but whatever…
“Stop playing innocent!”
Krogen: “I’m not playing, I am innocent!” (He wasn’t)
“I know you think democracy is stupid, but please stop saying so while we’re here, okay?”
Krogen: “Fine.” *proceeds to insult every politician in the Council instead*
“Please don’t start a war,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
“Stop playing innocent!”
Krogen: “I’m not playing, I am innocent!”
“I know you think democracy is stupid, but please stop saying so while we’re here, okay?”
Krogen: “Fine.” *proceeds to insult every politician in the Council instead*
“Please don’t start a war, Krogen.”
*Krogen starts a feud ten minutes later*
*Krogen bangs N…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The clone who was eating the sandwich when Cad Bane killed him while Bane was escaping prison. Star Wars the Clone Wars TV show.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Subscribed
Can’t promise much, but I’ll at the very least pitch in here and there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, that sounds interesting!
The Queen
“I cannot use my magic to cause harm. I can only heal what is broken, and sprout what is dorment. I am not my power in human form, I am simply the carrier of my power. If I were to kill or wound with intention, my power would leave me the instant I did so. The only ones who can use their power…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-cI’m in! It sounds interesting!
- Load More

#WondiansnotknowingEarthlingtermsagain
#PirateKrogen
#imaginaryadultfairytales
@theducktator @keilah-h you two probably would want to see this… Cgecko helped me out.
I think this is my favorite Krogen thing ever XD
@rae
🤣🤣🤣 That’s hilarious! “We’re in a rowboat and that typhoon is a ripple.” 🤣
LOL Krogen is hilarious.