@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I really wanna know what happened to Asher and why he’s so scared of Vance now!
did he just freak him out or did something happen?
…😬😬…something happened. I mean, Vance is…evil. Very dark. And…well…he’s abusive and cruel, and Asher…well, let’s just say he can be very strong willed 😅. So you put together a cruel an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
So… I wanted to share the playlists for Corie and Ty from Refined. (Which has now become a novel that is based closely off of the story of Queen Esther. But also very different. XD)
Corie
I Will Be Undignified — Rend Collective
Nobody (feat. Matt…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aww Benji!!
I’m on for a few minutes, but I won’t be on any the rest of the day. I’m going fishing with my family, and then going to a church activity! But I can RP now. 🙂
Freedom, I’m okay with Madilyn/Alex meeting them, I’ve just got to RP as Vance talking to Bren, and then I’ll be ready, if Godly is! :).
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Amidala
Ami gasped, staring down at the now closed trapdoor in front of them. She didn’t say anything, but just stared.
“Are… are they going to be okay?” She whispered, her brow furrowed.
Adam nodded firmly. “They’ll be fine. Will’s down there with him. I know it doesn’t seem like they’re getting along right now, but they bot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I want him standing and maybe either looking shy and smiling upwards at the “camera”.
This was supposed to be: …looking shy or smiling upwards…
Jsyk. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright. 🙂 We’ll miss you!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
That looks so good!!! Great job!! 🤩👏
That looks amazing!!! That’s so neat!! 🪐✨
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I just noticed that I never told you about my writing! 🤦🏻♀️
Anywho, so I my main WIP is ya dystopian, going by the name of the Endoxos Trilogy. I have ideas for other stories in a variety of genres though.
So that’s it. Just wanted to let you know, lol. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
My favorite breed of dog is probably Australian-Cattle-Dog-Mix because that’s what my dog is, so of course it’s the best kind of dog ever and I’m totally not biased. I also like Golden Retrievers and Black Labs.
Sounds adorable!! My favorites are Siberian huskies and Australian shepherds. (Yeah… totally not biased either. We happen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, no they’re not, sorry. Eddie, Ellie, and Dante are aliens so I’m making up alien food. It’s kinda fun.
Lol. Ok. XD I doubted it anyway.
But if they were… ya know, they kinda sound delicious. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Sarah! Welcommmme! *throws confetti* I’m euodia.vision., a recent newcomer to the Kingdom Pen as well! I’m a homeschooled junior who loves to create art, imagine stories, and gaze at the beauty around me! I mostly dabble in the fantasy realm as far as writing goes.
I love, love, love L.M. Montgomery’s books! Which book of hers is…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*squeals* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (also, wonderful pfp, I approve immensely)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Remember I said I wanted to draw something colorful? XDXD here it is!
(A couple tags)
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
It’s Tauren and Lesli! This is the first really good profile view I’ve drawn of Tauren, I used to have issues with that. Also I saw some…[Read more]
-
Allison and
SarahSmile are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ahh IKR!?!? My Sweet baby 😭😭 <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
We finally exited the dark room, entering a room that had no windows, but only the single door they’d come from.
Bren opened his eyes, blinking in the new light from the sconces hanging above. He let out a small gasp as I laid a rough hand on his shoulder, guiding him to the back wall.
“Sit.” I said. Bren obeyed, sitting with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Asher
“Wolves huh? Well…ya know, my parents friends are actually-” she was interrupted by Lila. I was curious as to what Kiri was going to say.
“Hey Kiri…I think someone’s coming.” Lila whispered. Kiri raised a brow as we stopped, Kiri still holding onto my arm.
Soon, four figures rounded the corner.
My…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like mold. (Not if it’s on my food, but I think it is really cool otherwise.) One of my dream stories to write in the future is set in a world full of giant fungi and bugs… (there is a giant bee-hive with a whole human culture centred around the bees…) And Jonathan sounds wonderful! I would love to hear more. 🙃
Oh that would be cool!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12
Thank you two so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. I would say that my relationship with God definitely grows during stuff like this, and it’ll be easier to relate to other people in the future who have had family issues.
Yeah It’s just not fun. I’d say my relationship with God…[Read more]
- Load More
