@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s true! But if you didn’t think grapefruit was a weird food, would I really have answered your initial question properly?🤔😜
*chuckles* you got me there. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh she looks cool! 😀
Also, @freedomwriter76 @godly
So I’m going to add Dylan sometime today, (fingers crossed!! XD) but I’m not sure what group to have him meet up with…maybe Aaron and Matthew and Albert’s group, or Puck and Lucien and Steve’s group. Or one of the others. Eventually we probably will have Dylan meet up with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Would love to read it!
Dishes clattered in the busy restaurant’s kitchen. Voices piled up,making a happy chattering noise. Waiters and waitresses, with flushed faces ran up and down the isles laying food and drinks down on the assigned tables. It was a typical Friday night in a popular restaurant. Tonight however, was d…
-
Allison started the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m trying to write a book that I have had the idea for, for sooooo long. And every time I try to start it, I always find something wrong with it. Can you give me your feedback on this first rough draft? I’ts the first little bit of chapter one after the prologue and I personally think its to busy, but I really would like some other p…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*Hugs back* ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
….
I was wondering why Alex’s picture wasn’t in your fan fic number 4 character board…
😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!! STEVE!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 WHY!?!
Girl…you always write the best death scenes 😭😭😅.
Oh…okay…that’s good! But still…Alex 😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️🥰❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I know!!!! 😭😭😭😭 *hugs Bucky tight*
*Hugs him as well*
Yw! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re fine, girl! Take all the time you need! 🙂
Thank you girl!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Mmmmmm…do you really wanna know…??? 😅😅😅
Oof…maybe not…😅😅😅
(AHHH I DON’T KNOW!!! XD I’M SO CONFLICTED) -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh I know!! I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, and heard much, I still really want to watch it sometime. But YESSS!!! He’s so precious and everyone just needs to give him a hug 😭😭😭
Oh okay! Thank you! 🙂 Not sure if I’ll have time tonight, if not then I’ll try to do it in the morning. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!
Life is pretty good! Today was a little rough…I guess when you’re trying hard to do what’s right is when everything gets harder. Getting through it can be tough, but someday, we’ll look back and say “That made me so much stronger for (whatever you face later in life.)”
Writing is great! I wrote about 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️😉
Yess he is!! I love him. ❤️❤️
XD Haha yes!!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
Is it my turn to RP as Vance??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
How’s life going?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper
Thanks! 😀
Thanks!
So if I painted something ugly you’d still possibly like it? XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those drawings!! 😀 They seem like very interesting characters!!
Wow!! I love it!! That’s so pretty!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
Thanks!
Jelly guache is like gauches… but jelly XD You knew that, idk how to explain it. I have the miya himi jelly gauche set, there’s tons of unboxings and stuffs of it on youtube if you want to check it out.
That’s great!
I’m alright, got kinda bored and tired today XD
I might do…[Read more]
- Load More
