@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW Adoulphus’s boys!! And the picture for Henry…I watched a movie the other day with that guy in it XD!
Haha, Aiden’s in that stage? That will be fun XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I believe it’s Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! And then Dylan is going to join. @freedomwriter76 correct me if I’m wrong! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Albert!! The poor baby!!!! No, of course we won’t judge him!!
Ahh okay! Yeah, you just do whatever you think would work the best 🙂
Okay! So Isabel, then Albert, then Elias.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Sadie!! 🙂 She’s all grown up!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OHHH YEAH!!! I’ll have Matt and Asher split up…they’ll be alright 😬😅 XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oof I forgot to tag you 🤦. Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m fine with Dylan joining Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! 🥰
And however y’all wanna split up the group is fine with me, although I will say keep Albert with Elias or Lily, bc he wouldn’t do so well on his own without one of them…😬😅
Okay! Haha…oh yeah, poor Albert. Is he the younger brother? Or is Elias?
do y’all w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD sure! I think everyone calls me that now lol!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! 😭❤️🥰💕 It feels good knowing that my writing can be impactful. ❤️
Yessss, that theory is so true!!!!! 😉😎🥰
You’re so welcome!! And yess, I love your writing! ❤️🥰💕
And yes, it is!
(heh…don’t worry…I do the same…especially with Dietrich…I’m writing a scene with him in it right now, and it’s…just…k…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD yeah! The hurricane hair thing seems super in character, one of the clips I saw he was calling somebody sour patch XD it seemed so passive aggressive lol. (very curious to know what happens next in the uh… hurricane hair saga should we call it?) lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes, it is fun. The acting is reallllly good. Like i think I can tell the difference between the clips I saw and other movies I’ve watched, it’s better.
I was writing a scene with the word darkness in it and I instinctively wrote ‘darkness6’ because of your tag XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If I had all the time in the world I’d totally jump on it 🤣 it sounds like a blast and I’ve never really done anything like that before. I’ve got spring break in about… idk one month? That’s when I’ll have the most time.
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Adding on to my earlier response:
Would you want articles with a certain topic, or just any topic of my choosing? (All pertaining to writing, of course. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh. 😏 I may be able to do it. I’ve been thinking about writing an article for KP, so I may be able to do one for your blog. I’ll definitely consider it. 🙂 Once I decide, I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
maybe a dragon frozen?! Or a “frozen” in gold (dunno what the word is XD)
Not a bad idea… 🤔😆
It would be really cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, sorry! I just saw your message. 🙁
Your good! 🙂
Hm, maybe Destry, Fynn and Skyler can join the group too? Or maybe another group…idk 😅.
They don’t have to join any group if y’all’s group is already pretty big. It was just a suggestion because @godlyfantasy12 had mentioned it. Whatever y’all wanna do is fine with me. …
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm, well, you could still probably watch it! I’m just pretty sensitive to what I watch and stuff…but I’m not you, so I don’t know if you would enjoy it or not. Maybe pray about it, watch the trailer, see what you think. 🙂
And no, I haven’t seen the new Black Panther yet, becasue I haven’t seen the first one, but I’ve heard…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. That’s the feeling! Lol. It’s not a good one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I know that feeling. Like kinda icky?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And yeah. sometimes a little frusterating.
- Load More
