@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, part of the problem is that Layson’s later development is seperate from the other mc’s, he kinda has a plot of his won and I need to figure out how to connect it al together.
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok guys! I made this topic because I have a little problem that could use some discussion:
My oc Layson leaves at the end of book 1. I want the readers to be like nooooooo XD
I need him to be meaningful to the other characters in order to make this work. So here’s a little backround if that helps:
Worked in the same mining shift as my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Great idea!
“What your writing is a rough draft, not something you have to publish as soon as you write it”
Oh yes. So so so so true. XD Something I must remind myself a lot. (Especially when I don’t want to go and edit my draft. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freeedomwriter76
Your welcome girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?
(Um… I didn’t think that far. XD)
(Maybe the unknown is knowable, but only to those who dare to venture into the unknown and make it the known.)
Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to…
-
Allison replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks 🙂 !
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOT MY FAVORITE BOI!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
NOOOOO!!!!
That was really good though. Like really good. XDXD Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
😭😭😭😭🥰🥰
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(First, C. S. Lewis is just awesome in general. Great writer, and maybe an even better apologist. And as for chess, I’d love to play you once I’m done with lunch.)
Do you use chess.com or something else?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(That actually makes a lot of sense. It makes me think of the questions like, “What can’t God do?” The answers are always something like, he can’t make a square circle, or a married bachelor. He can’t sin. I’ve always enjoyed thinking about the questions like that, even though I know the answers for a fact. But yes, there are…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love your profile pic! It’s beautiful! (not to mention wolves are my favorite animals, lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Or maybe, does math exist necessarily because God exists?
(Just thought of that lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yes! I have a long way to go on figuring out how to make math work in my books, but I’m working on it.)
Was math there before God, or did God create math? Is it possible for anything for anything to exist without math? But at the same time, could anything exist without God?
-
Allison started the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I have lately been becoming less and less motivated writing my book. I realize it is probably because I keep comparing my book to other famous authors. So this chat can be for anybody who needs a cheerful word or some motivation writing! Here’s a few bits of advice I made up…
“You cant write a book overnight”- I constantly have to keep…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Well then why does Alexa tell me that the meaning of life is 42?
How does she know?? Is it because she’s a robot and can only relate meaning to numbers???
Why do people yawn??
( 🤔🥱)
Why do we hiccup??
(because Stoic?)
Who was the famous groundhog that died???
(I have literally no idea)
What do you call a group of g…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I write so much better towards night! Idk about you, but I wright emotions better when I’m currently feeling them.
Tired, yeah. I’ve been a little tired lately too. I’m doing ok thanks! Just got to chat with my sister who moved out a bit ago so that was nice. Just pluggin’ away at life I suppose. I’m about to do some…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Just free time study. The stuff we were doing in school was getting repetitive so I decided to read a book about more interesting math. I read a couple books, but the only one I can remember the name of is Fractals by Jason Lisle. I’ve been meaning to read through that again.
Anyway, yes, I have some background on it. Tell ya…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good girl!! Hope you have an amazing week!! Have fun!! 😊❤😊❤
@godlyfantasy12 Sorry it took so long! 😅
Matthew
I smiled at Asher as he and his companions exited the room.
Then, my smile sagged and I sighed, gazing at the floor.
“Matthew, which way would you like to go?” I heard a sweet voice ask.
I looked up to see…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m a little rusty, but I think I still do for the most part.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Could you perhaps use logic to deduce where any two graphs intersect? Would that ground your understanding in how to manipulate algebraic equations? Would you like any help?
(Sadly no they want us to set them equal and solve and it ends up being nasty because it doesn’t factor well all the time XD)
(Lol Thanks! I figured it out 😉…[Read more]
- Load More

Thanks! I made it with an AI, actually, but I can’t remember which one. And wolves are my favorite too! Dragons are close, but they’re also not real, so… I guess wolves have them beat.🤣
Oh cool!! Haha, yeah, dragons are awesome! If only they were real. (But then they would probably try to eat cars on the interstate…so…maybe not XD)
Also, I saw your drawing of Rina, she looks awesome!! I’ve been trying to draw one of my characters, it’s not going the best tho XD.
Yeah… They’d probably try to eat us, too, so it’s probably a good thing.
Thanks! I worked really hard on her. I’m sure you’ll get it eventually. Trust me, I’m not exactly the best artist. That drawing got lucky lol. What is your character? A human, or something else?
Haha, yeah.
You’re welcome! Yeah, it looks great!! Thank you. Lol I get that. I’m pretty sure the best drawing I ever did was on a bumpy car ride, surprisingly lol.
My character is a human. Her name is Iris! She’s 16…and very hard to draw, lol. I might take a break on her and start on her brother. I’m better at drawing guys, (probably because…[Read more]
I have, actually (though I can’t draw humans for the life of me). I have a few older drawings of the characters from my WIP. If I can find them, I’ll go ahead and post them soon in the art section. I’ll tag you if I do.
Also, I love the name Iris!
Yeah I get that. Okay cool!! Thank you!
Aww thanks!! Yeah, I do too. 🙂