@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 AW BREN 😭😭😭😭 And @freedomwriter76 I RARELY feel bad for him, honestly 😂.
Even when speculating his death
Godly, you write Vance so well!! Like, that’s exactly what he would do, (unfortunately 😬). I really love reading y’all’s RPs!! They’re always so good 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can’t yet, about to wash some dishes 😅, but I’ll try to later! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea who anyyyy of those people are… XD but they look cool! I want that guys epic looking lego wings. Pls?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, just wait!!!! ❤️ (lol, you would be correct! XD)
Ok good! They need love and truth!! 😊
Lol…oh no…😂 Poor Ev and Ami and everyone else!!!! 😅😥😯😟
Yeah… lol XD. This is the second draft and it’s ending up pretty different from the first draft. (Same plot points, different means of getting there, if that makes sense.) I really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So, I don’t know what advice I’ll be able to offer, since I’m editing my first novel. XD (I know I’ve been writing for a couple of years, but I rarely ever finished writing a book. 😂)
Anyway, I’ll echo what some of the others have said. If you need to, take a break. For as long as you need. Sometimes, when I don’t write for a littl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, that’s great! 😀 No one in my family loves history as much as me..😭 Except maybe for 1 of my aunts…she likes history. 🙂
At least you have a family member who does. 😊
Ah, wellllll….haven’t written much for them lately since I’m kinda out of ideas/motivation, but they’re doing…uhm…y…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂 I love that ship name
Thanks! XD (That reminds me… I need to throw in another couple on this game show… 😏)
Ooh, that is so cool! I’ve done it for Eliza and Kimbel too, and Eliza is ISFJ-T while Kimbel is ISTJ-A. That’s why their relationship dynamic is so cute cause she’s veryyy emotional and he’s super logical but his softness fo…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss, history is so interesting!!!!! I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one who loves History, lol, sometimes it seems as though I’m weird and the only one who does XDXDXD
😂 lol. You’re definitely not the only one. My dad and my brother also really like history so it’s fun to discuss it with them. 🙂
Speaking of World War…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
LITTLE ARA AND NOVEMBER ARE ADORABLE!!! 😍🥰
I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember! 😀 I think I was 10 when I attempted to write a book. (It was bad… Like, the chapters were half a page long. XD) I started a lot of other projects. I always puzzled how an author could write such long books. 😂 Anyway, when I di…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Don’t mind me falling off the face of the planet for a little bit. 😜 (I had some stuff to do) Either way… I’m back! XD
Yeah…Ancient History is not my forte, but it’s not too bad, lol XD I really love seeing how a lot of Biblical prophecy (like the destruction of certain cities) has come true and is supported by archeolog…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
idk…maybe!!! (lol, okay, you caught me. XD So maybe I WAS trying to make you laugh XDXD)
😊 Yeah, I had a slight suspicion… 😂😆
Thank you so much! I just couldn’t stop smiling after that.
Awwww, I’m so glad!!!!!!! ❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️
Yes!!! Thanks to you, and all the rest of amazing people here on KP! Today’s a lot better already. I fee…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
“Stupid boy,” I muttered under my breath.
Bren had escaped.
But not for long.
I rounded the corner, my fists clenched.
There was Bren…
But there were other people with him.
I heard Bren stutter “O-Oh! I-I-! Help-please!” He looked back at me, fearful.
He looked up at the stranger, finding the conf…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*bows and falls flat on my face, but quickly jumps to my feet with a wide grin* Why, thank you! I hoped someone would enjoy my crazy randomness XD
XDXD
You are purposely trying to make me laugh aren’t you! 😊
….
It’s working 🤣💖😆
You’re so sweet girl. I feel so much better already 😊
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH. MY. GOSH.
THAT IS SO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE AND JUST AHHHHHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Her nickname came from his stutter?! OH MY WORD SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!! AHHHH
AND NOOOOO!!! NOVEMBER!!!!!! THE SWEET BABYY!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
(……Can I go after Riven too???…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
<33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heres my characters entry! @keilah-h if you dont mind I might borrow some of your questions 😀
Mike: Aright! Here is the next two people , Sam Smith and this stunning lady, Jean Walton!
Jean: *Laughs* Im not stunning. (So all of you guys know, Jean is a really pretty person)
Sam: *Clenches his fists and sighs deeply* I already hate…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD Oh wow, I love that!
- Load More
