@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if my response sounded rushed. I was being called to dinner 😅 And yes, my characters are so sweet! In their own unique ways… 😁
Hi!! Nice to meet you!! Â *returns high five* Our family has been homeschooling for 10 years now.
I bet your character named Esther is pretty awesome 😉 lol
I love the WWII er…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
It’s not actually to hard to do! Click on community at the top of KP, scroll down to fiction, then to genre writing, click on that and start your topic at the bottom of the page!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms (ur tag is cool btw lol)
Woah, other gluten free peoples?!
I’m allergic to gluten (and like every nut, apples, pears, and dogs), but I grew out of my egg allergy at 5 (woot woot!)
We cook gluten free sometimes, but it’s hard because we try to do no sugar too…
Sugar adds fluff too so it’s hard to get the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
I have not read that! What’s it about?
My current Wip is dystopian though! I think it’s a really fascinating topic, and makes room for some awesome themes too. When I was like in 4th grade, I read the city of ember, absolutely loved it. I did not like the sequels, but they served as a great example of what not to do for a sequel.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
Welcome!
Cool! I was hoomeschooled until 2nd grade, but I do online now.
I’m MineralizedWritings around here, I’m currently doing online highschool/college. I draw (mostly my own characters, but I make fanart too!) , read sometimes, write, play the clarinet, and do some speeecubing.
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya novel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, my gosh, I just realized that XD. I’m so sorry!! I guess that shows we’re a lot alike 😀 🙂
Oh yep, you don’t have to answer them all. We didn’t mean to overwhelm you XD lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi Sara!! Welcome to KP!! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer, piano player, and home schooler. I just joined about a month ago, so I’m fairly new too.
Okay, cool! I was not, but I’m sure some of my friends here on KP were.
Oh, yes, Christian always!! I’ve heard of Adventures in Odyssey; what is it?
I’m home schooled but I’ve never…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
Just takes some practice! Jperm on youtube has the best tutorials, I couldn’t have learned it without that.
Thanks! 😃
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!!
I also play piano (I’ve done it for 6-8 years. I just forgot to mention it. Lol)
1. First of all, Queen Esther from the Bible. And I’d have so many things I’d ask her. 😁 Next, probably Jo from Little Women. I’d ask her about her writing. Last of all… probably all the Igiby children from the Wingfeather Saga. (Yeah… th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
HI!!! Yay, another young writer! I explored KP for a while until I was an official “teenager” too!
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a piano-playing, home-schooled, writer-that-just-started-seriously-writing-last-year teenage girl.
It’s nice to meet you! Oooh, I saw your mood-boards! Love them!! I’ve been experimenting with mood boards lately…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes!!! They’re so fun to make, too! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Quick tip, if you want people to get notified you replied you can tag them! My tag is @mineralizedwritings
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅 Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜 Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’r…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I have many more, but I’ll wait for now.😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
And these are the MCs of my current WIP. I love these two. 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think my post posted.
Y’all’s moodboards look awesome!! I have so many to share! I’ll start with the twins of a fantasy duology that I am taking a long hiatus from.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅
Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’re willing to share)
1. I’m working on a dystopian YA trilogy (may become a series, but not quite sure yet). My MCs ar…[Read more]
- Load More
