@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Thriller in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 10 months ago
Me too! Do you have a certain suspenseful part in your book? If you’d like to share😊.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@Felicity, @Freedomwriter76, @Esther-c @Elishavet-pidyon, @starofthenorth @Loopylin @Sarafini, @Theloonyone, @MineralizedWritings, @Arien @keilah-h @WhaleKeeper,
Here’s the mood-board I made for Lyla!!

-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Awww…girl…thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You are so welcome, sister ❤️😊❤️.
Yeah, I feel like I Heard the Bells is bittersweet bc it’s based off of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s life. It’s still really good!
Our husky’s name is Bandit!
Okay! Can’t wait to watch it now😊.
Awww! I bet he’s so cute!…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good! I’ll write a rp tomorrow!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Make sure you tag me when you post them! I would love to see them 😊❤️.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @the-rest-of-the-rpers
Ok! I’ve seen some of ya’ll’s posts, so I think I get the idea. I just don’t know where I should throw in my charries. Maybe you could have one of your charries maybe run into them or find them somewhere. They are Amidala and Everton. I have some info on them in the Charrie Chat.
If one of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
1. AIO is an audio drama created by Focus on the Family
2. I have 4 sibs.1. Oh okay! thats where I heard about it! My mom just got us an audio tape of Braveheart from focus on the family.
2. Wow, 4 siblings? Cool! I love big families😊.
Mom’s Night Out
When Stars Go Out
Okay! Haven’t heard of those before. I’ll have to look ‘‘em up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I feel like I Heard the Bells is bittersweet bc it’s based off of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s life. It’s still really good!
Our husky’s name is Bandit!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-on-this-thread
Hey, ya’ll!
Do you guys mind if I join in on this rp with my charries?
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks so much!!
I make them through an app that is literally called Moodboard. It’s not the greatest, but it works for me. I pretty much find pics off the internet, download them, and then add them to the board. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think I have a favorite song, but I like it when I can find music to like Disney songs or some of my favorite Christian songs and am able to play the melody
Cool! Yes, that is fun. I’m learning a song called Serve the Lord. It’s a duet with my friend. I love playing the piano. It’s so pretty isn’t it? 😊
Yes!! We watched the lives…
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sounds so cool! I will add it to my tbr list!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Totally understand that. Instruments are hard. XD OOF, I can’t even read music…xD I’m very much a beginner…XD
I know this was meant for Esther…but I just wanted to say, I have a best friend who doesn’t know how to read music, but he plays the piano amazingly well! So don’t be discouraged😊❤️.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think I have a favorite song, but I like it when I can find music to like Disney songs or some of my favorite Christian songs and am able to play the melody
Yes!! We watched the livestream for the first episode! I can’t wait for the next one!
I read the first LotR book and got bored. But I really liked the movies tho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if my response sounded rushed. I was being called to dinner 😅 And yes, my characters are so sweet! In their own unique ways… 😁
Oh you’re fine! Yeah, I totally get you. With 3 siblings, My name is constantly being called XD. They’re my whole life, and my parents too, but sometimes it’s a little annoying 😅🙂.
-
Esther replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! @sarafini
I’m Esther! I’m a volleyball playing, violin squeaking, dog obsessed, God loving, teen, amateur writer. (I think I covered everything. Lol)
So, I just joined today, but I guess I get to still follow the tradition and ask you some newbie questions!
1. Favorite animal? (And why?)
2. If you could meet any Bible character (be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I also play piano (I’ve done it for 6-8 years. I just forgot to mention it. Lol)
Oh cool! What’s your favorite song to play?
1. First of all, Queen Esther from the Bible. And I’d have so many things I’d ask her. 😁 Next, probably Jo from Little Women. I’d ask her about her writing. Last of all… probably all the Igiby children from the Wi…
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t read it. but I’m interested! What’s the plot?
My WIP is dystopian actually.
- Load More
