@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdsrkness6
I’m so glad you like it!! My younger siblings love it, but… Ya know, they’re siblings. Lol 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay so here’s a picture I drew of Frodo a few months ago. It’s my favorite Lotr drawing 😊. And my ‘r’ looks like a ‘v’ 🤣.

-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay good 😊😅.  You’re so welcome!! I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @
Did any of y’all audition for one of the characters? I did! It was fun.
IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.
Yeah! I guess so, now I’m intrigued🤔.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! It’s great! It’s on YouTube. We just watched the first episode about a hour ago!
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Great chapter! I’m so glad they finally got out of the Orb. I struggle with that too. Maybe you could every now and then take a break from the dialogue— just for a sentence or two— and describe the character walking into the house, or jogging down a street, and just doing that could help with the transition. Idk, maybe that was no help…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! It’s great!
It’s free, but crowdfunded. They’ve raised a ton of money and are currently funding season 2. It’s on angel studios or youtube, check out there youtube channel! New episodes stream every other friday on youtube at 5 pst. The trailor was great too. The streams have a bunch of stuff in them, so you’ll have to find the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I just noticed how many typos I have in my description of Albert. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I would have no idea. 😅
But I know that @freedomwriter76 researches for her WIPs so she has some great tips about researching. From what I can directly remember from what she told me concerning my Civil War novel idea, is don’t use Wikipedia. Use trusted websites (she recommended History.com, but I’m not sure if that will help with wha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve definitely thought about it! There’s actually a book that I tried writing when I was 10, I think. (I deleted it! 😭) It was pretty much about this girl who is absolutely perfect. But she really isn’t and she has an ignorant father. Obviously her mother died and her father marries a really nice woman.
Oh no! Yeah, I’ve deleted some of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣🤣
I have kept myself up just thinking about my book. Not super late, but probably an hour after I’m in bed. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I loved reading your old writing! You had a great story idea! Maybe one day you could try to re write it. 😊
I’ve definitely thought about it! There’s actually a book that I tried writing when I was 10, I think. (I deleted it! 😭) It was pretty much about this girl is is absolutely perfect. But she really isn’t and she has an ig…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s deus es machina, but it actually plays a part later down the road.<…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love it. Peet is my favorite. Yours?
I think Kalmar is my favorite. And Janner. I love Peet too. And Leeli. 🤦🏻♀️😂
I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂
Haha, yeah. It can stress you out.
Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s really cool!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
This one is so me 😂😅🤣

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d love to know how it works out! 🙂
I used it when I was like 12… so I don’t actually know how good it was. I just know I liked it and lots of people use it. and they have a online art community that has prompts and stuff.
- Load More
