@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😁 Glad you liked it! Definitely one of my favorite scenes to write yet.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I know how it feels. During like 7th grade for me, I came to the realization I had not been living like a christian in some pretty major ways. It hit me like a wall of bricks, and I would start breathing hard any time I remembered. The only way to shake the feeling was to overshare to my mom, which was good because it kept…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@whale-keeper
@theloonyone (to read a spoiler or not… 🤣)
Anyone else interested can look at this, it is a spoiler though. Would have put this in your happy moments topic, but it’s also a spoiler, and it isn’t completely happy. But mostly. It’s one of my charries getting over a fear.
Idk how familiar you are with my plot, but they lived…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your response! I enjoyed reading it <3
I agree that writing about darkness particularly can help people who are trying to figure out the things that happen in this world, and it can help to clarify why wrong things are wrong. I agree that it’s ok to write about it! I dealt with guilt a lot too throughout my childhood…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much for your response, it really means a lot to me there are others who feel the same way. 💛
I don’t want to talk about your wip too much, because like I said, it was too much for me. But I probably should clarify that one of the things that made me question it the most was the relationship between the kid mc and the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for asking! And yeah, I’ve felt that before. I have felt really lonely at times too, and that usually comes out in one of two ways. Character’s in my story who feel like how I wish I felt (Lesli) and character’s who at times feel how I felt (Keiryn). Keiryn is the type of person you think is “Just fine”, because he hangs out with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Pls warn me if your art contains spoilers from WSF book 3 or 4! Thx!
School 😏
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Um…😳 it was one of them yes…
don’t feel bad about it, It’s a important conversation. 😃
So this topic was mostly prompted out of the fact that most writing I found on KP was too dark for me too read. I hardly read any happy scenes here (I’d actually say near none), and I started to question whether there were people writing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Everyone on here loves Wingfeather Saga!
Yeah, do! I’ll try to find some of mine too 😊. -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My older brother is awesome!! 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
That was my point!! I’m glad it worked! 😁😁 -
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I have a lot! One I really like for my character Christopher is “Angel Fire” by Fernando Ortega. And “A Whole New World” from Aladdin (I especially like Peter and Evynne Hollens’ version) is great for him and Briana.
Cool! I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
Great topic! Let me go check my playlist real quick . . .
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got three too 😀! I’m the oldest, then a younger brother, another younger brother, and my youngest sister.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I have three siblings. On order brother and a younger brother and sister. What about you?
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those mood boards! And this story idea!! Btw, Albert looks like a young Chris Hemsworth and Ethan looks like the guy that plays in A Dog’s Purpose, who’s name is also Ethan. Is that where you got the idea for his name? Great job picking pictures for them! They look like their personalities!
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I totally get you, girl. But you don’t have to apologize to me 😊! Lol, yeah! Well, now you’re not held back! 😂
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Well, I do. It’s great! How many siblings do you have?
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Awesome!! Im gonna listen to all those. The only one I’ve heard is Sunflower 😂🤦🏻♀️. No! Don’t be sorry! KP is a place to rant 😂!
- Load More
