@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha yes… I love mysterious characters. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok yeah! I can do some rp, idk who else is on.
We are actually over in the character castle rn, I don’t think we have any students at this wild school 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, letters are fun, but I don’t think we would be able to stay consistent. We video chat about twice a week rn though, so that helps. It’s just a big adjustment. It’s had it’s benefits, I’ve got my own room now and I feel a bit more like my own person, if that makes since.
And yeah, I’ll bet that kid was shocked 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
First of all…I’m sending you a big hug…hope you can feel it!
Thanks! 💛
It’s been a little hard, but thankfully the year before we built up some online communication. Kinda weird, ik, sitting in the same room, texting and hearing the other person ‘pfffft’ at whatever you just sent, but it made the transition easier having that alrea…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome! Thank you! ❤️😊❤️ This is why I love KP 😊❤️.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @arien @starofthenorth @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 sorry if I forgot anyone!
If you feel like reading, I suggest you go back into the forum and find the other chapters first 🙂
Keiryn stares into his empty cup.
“What now?” He glances at his watch. “I’ve got 3 hours to burn.”
“I’m going to head…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
😊❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! We should repost that meme, and sign it “sincerely, the KP group.” 😂😅 I go to bed pretty early for a teen, so I usually write during the day (like I should be right now but that’s not gonna happen 😅🤣) but I would write at night if I could😉😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@llightoverdarkness6
💛💛💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yep. Not being able to fall asleep because your just dying to work out that charries backstory 😂 Happens to me sometimes. I tend to write the best sad scenes at bed time. Who knows why, the darkness outside seems to help a little.
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Y’all. I’m so proud of y’all sharing your opinions and some of the things you are going through. I’m a pretty sensitive person too, and I’ve felt embarrassed about it before. Thank you all for sharing, and I hope you know that being sensitive is not something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. And if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you liked it! 😁 💛
Pulling people’s heart strings is probably one of my biggest goals as an author! Happy I succeeded 🙂
And yes, he’s so innocent. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
No that wasn’t too long winded! I’m glad to hear what you think, and I agree. 😀
I haven’t read anything in your story that seemed to dark at all! Actually, your story has really inspired me to make Tauren and Lesli a bit more fun. I always wanted to them to be a bit like sibling afterall. Mt older sister just moved away recently, and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Your welcome 😊!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl!! Tauren!! He’s so sweet and innocent ❤️. That was pulling my heart strings 😂❤️😊. I love their relationship!! And that scene was so sweet 🥲❤️!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah!
I thought most of it was teenage angst too, which tbh, I was tired of. It’s all over the place in public school. So I figured I’d ask people about it, and I’m glad I did! Not to say none of it is teenage ansgt, I don’t know if it is, but I’m glad to get to see some of the deeper reasons people write the way they do.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, I won’t share any with spoilers 🙂.
Whoa that looks cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I would agree there are good things about being sensitive, I just never felt like society lined up with that. I tended to be that one kid who wouldn’t go to church youth events because I couldn’t handle the movies they watched, LOTR. It was a bit painful and made me feel more disconnected then I already was. Instead of being patient…[Read more]
- Load More
