@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry! They’ll be fine… for now.😁
I can’t have them get hurt …yet… 😏😁
I was a bit confused on the ending just a bit maybe make it a little more clear on what all took place and if they got away or not (the boys I mean)
Ok! 👍 I’ll keep that in mind.
(btw, I love your signature! &#…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth
This is Amidala’s playlist: (keep in mind, I occasionally add more songs 😅)
“As I Am” Skye Peterson
“Rest Easy” Andrew Peterson
“Come to Me” Skye Peterson
“This is What They Meant” Leanna Crawford
“Just As I Am” Andrew Peterson
“Kind Like You” Shane & S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all!! I was listening to the song “Fragile Heart” by Leanna Crawford and I think it fits really well for Albert’s situation! 🥲 (And maybe Ethan. I’m still working on his story)
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Here are their families! I don’t have names yet, only face claims. 😁

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Btw, in the tenth chapter, I abruptly mention something about Ami being a Christian. I know it is kind of out of nowhere, but I’ll go back and fix it on the second draft. 🙂 And I kind of forget about Artemis as well. 😬 What else are first drafts for? 😁
Chapter 9…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather ma…
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Speaking of bedtimes, I’m…still up…and *guiltily* I said I was going to work on my bedtimes…so…goodnight!
Lol! Good morning!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
😂🤣
See! It’s so much fun! 😂
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah, try it! 😂🤣
If she’s not deterred enough by the monkey, add on that he grows a uni-brow while they’re dating.
Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do. I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful for her!
Oh yes, sis. We’ve had more success with the character romances . . . easier to control both sides of the sto…
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t seen the Transformers yet either, but I LOVE the music!! Especially ‘Auto-Bots reunite.’ I’ve seen you say stuff about Jareth before! Is he your favorite character?
I like “I see Fire” and the song from the Hobbit that he re-did. I don’t know the exact name, but it has something to do with “Misty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, interesting!
I agree! I like how you said that, and I feel like it’s a pretty good summery of the general consensus here. 😀 and yeah, dark elements do have there place in literature. I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I like that reposting idea. 😀 Good job going to bed early. That’s really good for your health…I need to work on my bedtimes. 😅
Yeah 😀😂!! Thank you! Me and my brother sleep together and he likes to go to bed early, so I go to bed early 😂. But yeah, I’m glad he helps enforce that! Who knows what time I’d go to sleep if I could choose any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😆
- Load More
