@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Everton
“Um, hey…” A boy said to him. “Who are you? Do you know where you are? We don’t either, so… we can’t really help there…” He trailed off before continuing again. “Have you seen any food?”
Ev raised an eyebrow, trying to comprehend everything he just said. He cast…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
A moodboard esk thingy I drew of my charries! They aren’t labeled, and ignore the apparent ages because Tauren looks too young and Layson looks too old. Laysn is bottom right, Keiryn is the one with black hair, and…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren
Tauren looks up at a grand ceiling, arching above him in many different directions.
Where am I?
He slowly raises to a sitting position, taking in the beautiful architecture around him.
Woah… this place is amazing.
He stands up, brushing himself off, before turning to a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds cute!
Woah yall.. 8 books? oh my XD
And thanks! I can’t wait to show you all how it unravels too, even though that’s in the ending of my series.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the feedback!!
I think I want to keep the POVs as just Ev and Ami, so I’ll have to work on making sure that everyone’s feelings are shown, without using inner dialogue. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t notice it before.🙂👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I love how all the subplots are so different from each other!!
Thx so much!! My lil sis came up with it, actually. I think..
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aedan’s pic looks so familiar and idk why!! 😂 I just feel like I’ve seen his face before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone@keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
And here’s Lyla’s

-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @any-one-else-
Heres Matthew’s mood board! I just finished it! He’s one of my favorite charries ❤️.
Hope you like him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I liked it!
I think it would have been cool to have some inner dialogue about how the dad felt about stealing the bus! I haven’t connected with him as a character yet, and I thin some inner dialogue would really help. I like that it seems like Ev’s dad is going to get redemption! Idk where you’re taking it, but I think it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah. My charrie, Lyla is actually some model from California I think 😂. It doesn’t matter who the people actually are, all that matters is that they look like your character 😉.
Speaking of, I just finished Matthew’s (Lyla’s brother) moodboard! I’ll share both of theirs in just a second.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww! I love them! So good 😊.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s hilarious!! 🤣🤣 My sister and I don’t really tease each other about our crushes . . . now I have ideas though! (Actually I think my sister and her crush are so similar they really need to get together . . . they’re both too shy to talk to each other but it’s so cute and they are perfect for each other . . . LOL)
Aww! That’s so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, love the pics! They all look so good! My favorite is Aeden
surprise, surprise XD.I always like the guys the best 😂.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
S0rry girl! I accidentally tagged loopy instead of you 🤦🏻♀️😂
- Load More
