@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!!!
I hope they do put it in the livestream! Then, if I’m watching it, I’ll be like “I know who did that!” 😂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay, welcome back 😊! I didn’t want to tag you while you were gone, bc I didn’t want to blow up your email 😂.
I don’t know if I’ve already said this, but Matthew is adorable and I love him. 💕
Awww, thank you so much!! I think he’s my favorite oc so far (sorry Lyla 😂). I feel the same way about Carter!! ❤️ 😊…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h (Anyone else too! Sorry, I’m loosing track of who the wingfeather fans are here!) @loopylin
(You should watch it if you have the time to spare, It’s really good)
Ok but jk spend your winter break however you want 😂
Some digital art I made of Leeli!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a breakdown😅😭.
Oh I’m so glad you like my charries! And poor Mathew 😥
Lol don’t worry about it, yeah… Milo can just pretend that wasn’t absolutely terrifying. I just wanted to try Tauren and Lesli in the castle without…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
Thank you!!
Thanks! Glad you think so!
Aw thanks! I mean I do perhaps put a lot of effort into Tauren’s hair… it must be very floofy in every drawing.
And whoever had that quote about happiness being annoying your brother… (esther-c was that you?)
It’s the opposite for me. I love…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually got the idea from a KP article!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
Awesome!!!
Actually, conflict in the book is mainly caused by their sibling rivalry. Like… It gets more than just teasing.
But in the end things straighten out… I think. 😁😁 -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
And the book moodboard. (Sry for all the spamming 😅) (I promise I’m done now 😁)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and here are two POV characters from a book that me and my brother have yet to write. They are siblings and superheroes!

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone (Ty) (I have two pics for him)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
These are my twins from a fantasy idea I had: (Ik, they don’t look alike 😂)
Corissa (Corie)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
So, I know this is a thread for moodboards, but since y’all are sharing pics of your charries, I’ll do mine, too. 😄
(You might’ve already seen them)
First off, Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks sooo cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree.
Janner, why did you have to die?!?!?
I think that is literally one of the best allegories I’ve ever read. (Besides Chronicles of Narnia, of course, though I’m not sure if I’ve read any others. 😂)
- Load More
