@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I like having read the books first, just because the books plot is slightly different. But tbh book one was kindof boring, so it’s understandable if you can’t get through it.
Oh! Also! Epsiode 2 had my favorite character in it! It’s brief but his voice acting is perfect and I’m so excited now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, where are you taking this topic?! I mean, it is about Romance, but I thought it was suppose to be about our character’s romances…
Haha, yeah! Well, @arien, you absolutely don’t have to respond…unless you want to…:)
*squeezes into a corner and tries to look unobtrusive* JK 😂😂
Haha, oh no you don’t, we want to hear about you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES HE DOES!!!!! It’s only like 4, but STILL!!! Haha, I got book 3 and 4 last year for Christmas, and i read them in a week XD. Yep, I’m sorry! But it’s just one week…It will go by like that!
Haha! I do that all the time XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, he has pov chapters?!!!!!
And I’m probobly getting book 4 for Christmas, you mean I have to wait A WEEK???!!
😂😥😥
I wanna read it now lol. I’ve read the first 100 pages in a preview online, so I’ve had enough to want more really badly lol 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
LOVE those drawings!! They are so good!!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! I love your moodboards! Especially Matthew’s. I love that quote about a brother’s love always protecting you and a sister’s love always following you. I might steal that for a moodboard with Aedan and Elinor . . .
Thank you!! Yeah, for sure! You can steal it XD!
LOL 🤣
Okay, looks like everyone agrees . . . Aedan wins.
Not gonna lie,…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your moodboards! 😍
Thank you!!! 🙂
Awww, I love those drawings!! You are so good at that!
I love those pics/mood boards and story ideas!! Evert0n is so cute XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I have discovered that my sister has been telling you all about my crush . . .
I wish I could get back at her but she is crushless right now. I think.
Jk, I’m not actually mad!
LOLOL, yep she has!! He sounds like a cutie 😉😊!! Is he shy or outgoing? If you don’t mind sharing XD 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
That was shocking, wasn’t it? I loved the twist tho.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
Haha, yeah. XD
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventua…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Oh my gosh that was so funny 😂. Crosshair, I’m afraid that is staring XD. Poor Feather!
@mineralizedwritings Oh, poor Tauren! “Can I go home now?” and “Uhhh….Could he stop looking at us like that?” 😂😅@loopylin @theloonyone @esther-c
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, Crosshair trying to convince himself he isn’t staring XD
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren and Lesli
“I am Everton. This is Amidala. Now everybody knows.” Everton gestures to himself and his friend.
“Oh! Nice to meet you.” Tauren says formally, with a nod.
Lesli smiles in agreement.
Crosshair eye…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@leilah-h
That looks cool! 😀
I remember that illustration from book 2!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@kelah-h
Thanks!! 😀
Yeah… same. I can’t reach recent topics. I figured out the only way to get around is to go to activity in your profile, and find somebody who mentioned you in the forum you want to go to. And you can click it from there. So yeah 😅 hopefully they fix it soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I dunno 😂
I think I make shadows about 3 times as long as thier height, and I just kinda scribble it under her I guess sorry that’s so vauge. It’s a new layer ontop of everything else set to like 25% opacity, and I used a blue gray.
Thanks! Hopefully we get to see it!
Thanks! Oh, that sounds like a good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Yes!! I love Jocelyn and Bryce too!! Not one word of their story had been written, but hopefully it will soon… in 2023… sometime… then… 😑😅😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Amidala
Only a short moment after seeing the new boy, a girl with blond hair ran up and wrapped her arms around his neck, greeting him with joy.
They conversed for a little bit, until the girl turned to face Ami. “Oh! Sorry to interrupt you two, what’s your nam…[Read more]
- Load More
