@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Amen…what a beautiful plan God set in place!
Yes, sister!!
Yeah that’s right. 😀
😉
I wouldn’t say I have crushes on them…but I do tend to write super amazing boy characters. My problem is that I don’t give them enough flaws, so they don’t seem realistic. Gotta work on that.
That’s my problem too! I can give all my girls plenty of flaws……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m glad you all are getting interested and curious! That means I’m doing something right! 😊
I haven’t actually had to deal with the pronouns thing much, but I think capitalized is good. Kind of like how we type God instead of god, to signify we aren’t just talking about any god of any culture, but our God.
Yeah! Thx ὄ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity
Funny, Jonathan and Theodora are siblings and their names mean the same thing!)
That’s awesome!! The rest of your character meanings are really cool!!
The meaning for Elissa is my fave too!!
I really like the name Carmen!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No that works fine!
I’d love to have a dragon shake things up!
Tauren’s going to be terrified lol (probobly @lightoverdarkness ‘s Mathew too)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! That was good!
I’m getting some mild stone-keeper (WFS) vibes from that guy who’s spying on Amidala (Can’t remember his name, but boy I don’t like him 😤)
Super curious about why they want them not in the prison… and what that other place is.
I really appreciate your recognition of abusive relationships being confusing.…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @starofthenorth @anyone-else @anyone-i-forgot-to-tag )I think I got everybody I could think of)
Alrighty! That took forever. Anywho, I really like picking names for my charries that have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Same here
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you’re hooked!! 😄 (I’m actually getting close to the end of what I have in my doc, so I guess I need to write more. 😅 😁)
I always capitalized pronouns referring to God because it seems respectful and reverent. It’s not just any he/him we’re talking about. It’s the ultimate He/Him!
Great way to put it!!
 …
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and don’t mind the weird format on the memory portion. It kind of got messed up when I copied and pasted.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity
It’s been a few days, and here are the next chapters!
Chapter 15
Everton sat in silence as the bus rumbled down the road. He stared out the window and couldn’t stop thinking about his parents. Why did they have to find him? He left for a reason. He closed his eyes for a mom…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
“Is anyone else starving?” Amidala asked.
Actually, Ev said that. 😅 My bad.
Everton
Ev laughed at the girl’s reply. “Then let’s find some!” He announced. “But first… who are you all?”
Amidala
Ami tried not to make eye contact with anybody, despite the fact that they we…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Is that going to be one of your New Year resolutions?😅
Most likely! 😁
I love those pics/mood boards and story ideas!! Evert0n is so cute XD.
Thx!! Lol Now you understand where Ami’s coming from when she says she likes him. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually have crushes on my boy characters 😂.
Lemme guess, It’s Mathew? 😂
Does any one else do that? Nvm, we’re getting off the crush topic…
😳
Hey now.
I feel personally attacked.
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
Lol. Sorry, guys! Err girls 😅. Moving on…
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
Okay! We’re moving on now 😂😅
I mean, it’s not their fault if they fell madly in love, right?
No, not at all …[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol you’re just moderating and you became the target 😂🤣
Oh thanks! Yeah, that’s my OC Maylee! She’s a bit older here, in reality she’s like 3. The stars weren’t really my idea, loopy did some art of her awhile back and put cute little stuff in the background and I thought it was really cute so I did something similar with this one.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m definitely not the one who said that 😂 I think we’ve had a mis-tag (Perhaps you meant to tag @lightoverdarkness6 ?)
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
😂😂🤣
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
I mean, it’s not their fault…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
😂 Lol, yeah. I’ve seen some character art on here but I haven’t read the rest of the post so I still don’t really know anything
I say nothing.
🤐🤐🤐
- Load More
