@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good night.
I think it’s just us rn if anyone wants to start something with the active charries!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol maybe we can manage two at once XD
“Hmm…” Everly pauses. “Dare?”
“You have to eat whatever is in that box.”
A large brown cardboard box appears in front of Dylan.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry I just saw yours. I gotta go to bed, but ill be here in the morning. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, Dylan is not gonna be happy about that! XD
Dylan leans back, listening and watching the interactions going o around him.
A girl about his age leans over.
Dy;an right?
Truth or Dare?
“Me? Umm. Dare.”
Dylan says.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! We started doing some between other charries on the side because u weren’t on XD
You can ignore Everlys truth or dare request because Godly just asked Mathew.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everly looks around the quiet crowd of characters.
Who should I pick?
“Dylan, right?”
“Truth or dare?”
(haha I get to get to know the new charrie! 🙂 )
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, goodnight!!! Talk in the morning!! Sleep well. 🙂
I’ve got Matthew, Lyla, Asher, Iris, and a new character, Dylan. Any of those 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait what characters are here? Is it Mathew and Lyla?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, of course!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! Have fun seeing your family!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @arien @staroftheorth @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Okay, I’m back for a minute XD. You guys can ask my charries anything.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @starofthenorth
Ok! My characters will be on standby to laughs at shenanigans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on!
I think we are waiting for @godlyfantasy12 ‘s november to truth/dare somebody, but we can ask each-others charries stuff in the meantime.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Im about to go watch a show with my fam,but ill be here inthe morning.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Leon! And Erich XD! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @starofthenorth @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
Okay, I’ll do my charries just sitting down and idk, talking to someone. @freedomwriter76, do you want to have some of my characters ask some of yours since we both just joined? Or a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think about that XD.
@godlyfantasy12 and @felicity Oh, okay! Thank you for telling me how to do it! 🙂 Sorry i’m so clueless 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Haha, that sounds yummy. I’ve got dandelion tea with a little honey and pumpkin spice creamer *chefs kiss* It’s very yummy too.
Lol, the authors should have a game of truth or dare going too XDXD
I’m kinda unsure how to start. Should I wait for someone to ask one of my characters, or should I have one of my charries ask…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I already dislike Hilda XD
Mainly from her personality description, she sounds just awful 😂
- Load More
