@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. 🙂
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.
Dylan
Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.
“Okay, dare.”
I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.
“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @sarafini
(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write 😉
Dylan
“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.
A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.
I nodded stiffly, then reached…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Okay, I’m here now. So sorry y’all!! Thank y’all so much for waiting.
Matthew
Luna stepped forward and knelt beside Tauren. She closed her eyes and I felt the rooms feeling to change. It felt peaceful. And safe. Despite the fact that there were who knows what and who knows who roaming these…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedritings @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!
Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!
Okay, so I have:
Matthew…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For sure!!
I was perhaps contemplating going to bed, then getting up and enduring the bright laptop screen to see what November said… lol I should have gone to bed like an hour ago XD
In the morning is better lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, November, You asked for it. 🤣
“Hmm… a good dare.” Lesli pauses.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.” A timer immediately appears on the wall.
“If you have one.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@Godlyfatasy12
“Eww!” Lesli laughs as a clove of garlic appeared on the floor in front of her.
She glances over at Tauren, laughing mockingly along with the crowd.
“Hey!”
“What?!”
“Your supposed to be on my side!”
Tauren shrugs, his smirk turning to a wide smile.
“Well fine then.” lesli shoves the entire clove into her mouth.
She shrugs as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok that was soo sad 😥 Like if I saw Paxton irl, I would want to hug him sooo bad 😭
I like how Ara’s really sweet with him though.
Lesli looks back. “Oh!” She pauses. “It’s my turn?”
“Hmm… dare?” Lesli says in an excited tone, not one bit phased by the chaos. She liked it in fact.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok I’ll ask that one! Poor boi, he’s so cute! If he only knew how darling he was 😭
(Ok wait I might actually know this one, he’s missing wings, correct?) 😥😭
Layson hesitates, looking over at Paxton. “Hmm… If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol I’ll save that one for november! I remembered you saying at some point he liked Luna, but I wasn’t sure about the time period.
I don’t know Paxton super well… what’s something he would hate to tell the truth about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol poor paxton he doesn’t know what’s comin XD
Layson hesitates.
I’ve been embarrassed enough here, perhaps it’s somebody else’s turn.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.”
“I mean if you have one.” He adds.
Layson glances up at Lyn, already leaned forwards in anticipation.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol both Lyn and Nyx being disappointed 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I had to leave for a sec,
But i’m back!!
Layson looks around the room, his eyes landing on a small timid boy scrunched up next to Arabella’s side.
“Paxton? Truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would have loved to wright him getting horribly embarrassed about having to kiss Everly 😂 but from the way Everly reacted to that moment earlier she hasn’t known him that long, otherwise she would have been laughing her head off at his heroic daydream. Lol if I had written the earlier one differently maybe I would have done this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@g0dlyfantasy12
“Oh.” Layson scrambles for a way out.
What am I going to do?
Aha! A nod is not enough specification.
He said, ‘the girl over there’.
Layson kisses Maylee on the cheek. She sits upright in his lap with a smile.
“I suppose you should have been more specific.” Layson says flatly. “I wasn’t looking when you pointed.”
he never…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Lol this will be interesting. Poor Layson. I’m curious what thing Nyx has come up with lol.
Layson glances Left at the sound of a voice in his head.
“Uh–” He stares dumbly at the fox it most likely came from.
Why can he talk?
Why does he have more than one tail?
No. Don’t stare. He only has one tail, your eyes are playing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for doing that! Yeah, we’re starting to need a list XD
Tauren Faulkner
(Wow I actually forgot to put Kieryn in here 😥 I’m such a horrible author, he gets forgotten enough already!)
Keiryn (idk last name lol)
Lesli Mintz
Kaine Hoschild
Everly Hoschild
Layson pembrik
Maylee
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton!! 😂🥰😭 He’s too cute!
- Load More
