@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ev… Ev confuses me. I think this is because (this is out of what I’ve read, I haven’t read all your chapters, I think I’ve only read to chapter five or six so far) he doesn’t use self-control, and this may be because of the role-models that he has (his parents). Any character/person in real life I really struggle to respect a…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndolf-the-wise
Absolutely! I just have to be careful sometimes or I end up with characters that are fictionalized versions of myself. That’s why most of my main to main-ish characters are male, the female ones almost always end up being a carbon copy of myself. XD
Lol yes! I don’t have any carbon copy charries because most of my charries h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Also! I read you’re whole thing about your charries who shatter and all that and Novembers fire incident 😥 (was very well written btw)
It’s sooo cool! Like really, it’s so well thought out! It’s like they are a part of a great cause, but not without consequences. It’s really intriguing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantays12
I’m kind of on XD! I may or may not respond lol. I need to get back to the character castle, and make a profile pic for cww this next week (cutting it close lol) I want it to have Tauren and Lesli in it so that people I know from multiple platforms will know it’s me without me having to share personal info/usernames!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah the voice part is really intriguing to me, but the art is hard too. I might give it another go, but boy it’s hard. I’ve done pixel art animation, to the extent that the only animation is the character slowly blinking on repeat. Any more movement than that is way too hard for me. You’ll get the with the art eventually! If you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well done!! Was it hard to find the right colors for shading? I can always shade with pencil just fine, but I’ve never practiced color shading because marker colors never seem to match up.
It’s got a learning curve, but eventually you can kinda see what colors might work. it’s usually not what you expect. I tend to shade with g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
GIRL!!! ME TOO!!
I’ve wanted to do animation for awhile, BUT MY SCHOOL DOESN’T HAVE A CLASS!!! I’m frustrated by that, if you can’t tell XD. I like to think with enough practice I could voice both Tauren and Lesli… I have no idea how hard that would be though XD
-
Light replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there!!
It’s nice to actually get to talk to y’all now. *mind wanders to memories of reading the forum for the past few months…*
yikes that sounds kinda stalker-ish, sorryXDXD girl, I’ve stalked this forum since March, (A little before my birthday), and I just now was old enough to join XD.
I think everyone does it. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Shading is much easier if you have the right color too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! XD
Honestly just do whatever Serin would call her in story, If Layson thought it was weird he’d let her know by making a face at her lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m planning to do it as a comic (I don’t like the term ‘graphic novel’ cause it makes me think of extreme violence) or webcomic or both. Well, for plot I’m still working on it. I just know it’s a mystery that deals with the history of the country the main character is from and buried secrets. I’ve resigned myself to the fact t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I use ohuhu alcohol markers mostly, but I have a few tombow abt’s (alcohol base, although I like their water based too), and like 1 copic (those things are so expensive XD) the copic is a skin tone, because they are my most used.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Yeah, that’s cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! I like him a lot!! Lol, neither do I. But he looks really cool. Wait a second. What markers do you use??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @ felicity @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @godlyfanatsy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @arien @starofthenorth
Meet my newest oc, Kelsley Whittaker! I’ve talked about him a little, he’s from my future choose your own adventure! This is my first finished art of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
BUT Jocelyn would totally be willing to try and make friends with Ty, or get Ty, Easton and Grimm to become friends. Maybe it works or maybe it backfires idk XD
GASP
maybe the girls make a scheme to get the boys to become friends 🤣
*gasps as well* What great ideas!! I can’t RP right now, but you can start if you want! :…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I’ll add a bit where he see’s Corvina and runs back to investigate if you want her to join!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! (We suddenly just had a bombardment of people join KP! This is awesome!) I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is all over the place. My WIP is YA dystopian, but I have ideas for a his-fic, biblical fiction, and contemporary. I also h…[Read more]
- Load More
