@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w @sarafini
Has this started up again?
-
Esther replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Maggie!! *waves* Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Awesome that you and Landri C. know each other!
As for my writing… well… it’s all over the place. Lol. My WIP is ya dystopian, and I worked on a fantasy duology for a while…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
I’ll throw in Destry, Fynn, and Skyler (Ami’s siblings).
I’ll post pictures of them in a sec.
(I’m copying these from my planning doc XD)
Descriptions:
Destry — 21
Destry is the eldest of the Nadir children. He watches out for all of his siblings and protects them like his father does. He strives to always please hi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Cool interests! I love the wingfeather saga (totally cried a little at the ending XD) have you been keeping up with the animated series? If so, do you like it? I love it XD
I’ve read the green ember and ember falls, It was alright to me. Super intrigued by Kyle, might continue the series just for that lol.
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! ☺️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I appreciate it! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure I know which kind of story structure you’re talking about. I think I’ve seen it before.
Let’s see here…
So when I outline (which I’ve only done once, and I plan to do again) I like to plan it out chapter by chapter. Which does change a lot. I didn’t really follow a story structure, (like I probably should have),…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(that’s what he looks like right?)
Yes, he does. 🙂 Typical villain look. XD
Your characters sound awesome!!! I can’t wait for some of my not so developed charries to hang out with them! About how old are each of your charries? That will help me decide which of mine are the best to throw in. I have a lot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
I’ll try to RP later today!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
I’ve seen a shirt similar to that before from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since. My dad might lose his job because the company is merging with another, and they will hav…
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You should be able to publish it elsewhere. In technicality, we were your beta-readers, so posting it on KP shouldn’t count as publishing it. (But don’t take my word on it. I’m not 100% sure. :))
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I suppose it’s becoming general kp knowledge I love that song 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I haven’t heard much about that plot structure. My 2nd book is a bit like that, and I find the hero’s journey is the best plot structure fit for it. It just slowley gets harder over the course of the book. Idk, remember you don’t have to follow one super close.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be f…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since.
Yeah, I get that.
Idk, just a lot on my mind. ever wish you could turn off your brain and get a break? Lol, that’s where i’m at sometimes. And my family doesn’t get along the best… its a ongoing…
- Load More

