@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that looks really cool!
Thanks! 😀
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer or not…
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyon…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so here’s some art of definitely not my character lol. I saw a sketchbook tour awhile ago with a lot of portrait art, and it inspired me. This is just some random guy off the internet I drew. Also so that you guys don’t think this came out of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I actually saw you on cdubs too and was like, ‘wow somebody else has that pfp too!’ I think I just assumed the book series was at least a bit popular 🤣
I’m trying to think about that, usually it comes in two pieces if that makes since. For instance I’ll have a character with a appearance I like, or sometimes just an idea I’ll use…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
well this is brilliant.
XDXD we’ve needed one of these for awhile lol. When we all chat in the rant chat idk who made it (actually maybe it was you lol i dunno) I sometimes feel a tinge of pain for the creator whose notifs are full because of us 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You should do it! I agree that elves are a bit overused. Idk how to describe it, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like using species developed by other authors (not that its bad) makes it come off as a bit of a upgraded fanfic to an extent XD! Having your own species just really makes it unique. I don’t have any name…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great topic idea!! I’ll def be back here soon!
Maybe all the peeps on here can help with your elf dilemma! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!!
Great idea! I think you should totally go for it!
As for name ideas… I don’t really have any right now. But I will be thinking!
(Now this is inspiring me to actually work on my worldbuilding more and develop my cultures more deeply. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So far…
Fridays:
Me, @lightoverdarkness6 , and @landric
Mondays:
@sarafini , @charityanne , @felicity
Sorry. This is just so we (I) can keep track of everything. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I finally found time to read this!! (And I did so all in one sitting! *whew*)
It was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it!! It was super sweet and just an enjoyable read. It made me warm and fuzzy on the inside, if you know what I mean. 😉
I’ve always wanted to write a novel (or series) that’s just a slice of life. Like Anne of Green Gab…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!! The shading is perfect!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love Ara’s board the best!! I really like the art pics of her. Did you find those on Pinterest or somewhere else?
Grimm is just awesome!!
The pics of November as a kid… So cute!!
Your charries look awesome!!
It’s so cool that you have multiple pics of them. For me, I find one that I’m like “YES!”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Okay, sounds good!! I choose Fridays too :).
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, y’all, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this RP as well as the Character Castle and the author one about to begin. Sry I wasn’t able to really do anything. Hope you all have fun! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Alright.
It looks like 3 has gotten the most votes. But I know that everybody can’t do that. So I like what @elizabeth-hearten said. Some of us could do Fridays and the other half on Monday. That would probably work better.
So I s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami smiled at Nyx and Jocelyn as they conversed.
The kit turned his eyes to Grimm. “Sorry to disappoint, Wolfboy.”
“Did that thing just talk?” Everton whispered.
Ami nudged him with her shoulder and giggled. She nodded. Ev raised an eyebrow. He threw up his hands and placed them on his hips, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle
I can’t remember: Is Mayvee joining me and Gwyndalf’s group?
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, young Feather!! That sounds good!! Unfortunately, I haven’t watched much Star Wars, so I don’t really know who they all are, but I like it! *Goes to research about Star Wars*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! My poor Matt 😭😭😭
- Load More
