@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
When I’m planning (which happens more rarely than I would like, lol) I don’t normally separate characters distinctly on paper (or a doc). I just kind of have them set apart in my head. For example, Ami’s and Ev’s families are all side charries. Dao and a couple other charries I plan to add in are also side charries. But for bac…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing pretty good. I haven’t been writing as much lately, trying to get back in the groove, if you know what I mean. How about you?
Aww poor Tauren!! I feel you buddy. Great job on that scene! Writing wise and overall. I don’t have any critiques, it sounds great to me!! Yeah, that’s how I write too. Not as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Probably not the happiest, I was writing a sad scene yesterday XD I’m working on trying to take more time with my writing and focus on how it sounds versus how much I write. What do you think?
Tauren slinks forwards through the main mining hallway, head down. He looks up slightly from under his hard hats brim, watching the…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felcity
Lol!
Some of my friends hug me and some don’t. I’m normally the one who doesn’t do that, lol. (don’t worry. I still accept hugs from them. XD It’s not like I don’t like hugs. XD)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi!! Wow, we’ve got a good bit of people on! now we know when’s the best time to talk I guess!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah that’s how I am sometimes. How’s Tauren doing?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am partially here…
….supposedly doing schoolwork tho…
Might pop into the conversation at random times XD
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Horrified gasp* XDXD Jk, it’s totally fine!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I do! Yay we’re both huggers haha XD!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!
I’m not adding any villains and/or characters atm, so I won’t be adding any descriptions.
@everyone
So, you do not have to describe yourself if you do not want to. It is completely optional. I just wanted to throw that out there cuz I think I said earlier that you should include a description. But the only descr…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Just finished up school!! How bout you??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m on!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWWWW, GIRL!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! 💕😭💕😭💕
❤❤❤❤ 😊😊
Thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means to me!!! 💖😭💖🥲💖
You’re so welcome!! Aww, girl ❤😊!! (But really, in all seriousness, the other day, I think I was [supposed to be XD] doing the dishes, but really I was lost in a daydream about Riker and Leo…XDXD… 🤭🤣 I m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I’m the same. My oc Kendrick is just some messy mash of all the worst parts of me made 10 times worse 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha nice. XD
- Load More
