@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thats a great question! I love guinea pigs so much! I have two boys named Tea and Crumpets :).But then I also love Westie dogs, I have one little one named Lucy. I’m hoping to get a peacock someday to:D.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! 💖✨💖✨💖
Thanks!! 💕💕💕 😁
Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective “forms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learnin…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ha, apparently “cinnamon roll” is not part of my author vocabulary. I do think I have some characters that my readers would define that way, but I’m trying to think what my equivalent term would be, and I’m drawing a blank. Hopefully that doesn’t say anything about the state of my character development skills!
Lol don’t worry abo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That moodboard looks awesome!!!
Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! Poor guy will definatley need some processing time before he has to deal with Phervin XD XD
XDXDXDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
I slowly opened my eyes at the loud noise that reverberated through the room, expecting to see the familiar cold stone floor and bars of the cell that I was imprisoned in.
There was indeed a stone floor, and it must’ve been freezing, but I did not feel a chill.What?
There was a jacket draped ov…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Fine with me if they want to meet Ara and Luna!
Okay!!
Also that picture of Dylan? I am fanning myself because he looks good.
IKR?!? He is my super handsome broken baby ❤️❤️😂😭
I think he’ll get along with Namal pretty well
So excited!Yeah they probably will 😉! I can’t wait either!!
Also!! Dylan is going to be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Didn’t notice you posted Riker’s part of the chapter!
POOR RIKER!! 😭
God loves you more than you could ever imagine!!
I just noticed that Ev and Riker have similar struggles. I think Riker’s is more guilt-related. Ev believes the lie that he is a failure. He longs for a father’s love. I just recently wrote a scene where h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I cannot write a RP today because I need to get some writing done. But I should be able to tomorrow!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I love the carter one!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s so awesome your also a homeschooler! Top five songs would be “Run, by One republic”. “Sunshine, by One republic”. “I’m born to run, by American authors”. I also would have to admit I would probably have an album of Perry Grip :D. Last song would be “All the right moves by One republic”. Only 5 books for on a island?! 🙂 That…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Beth!! She’s so pretty!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Second!!
Dylan Brooks!!
Age: 19
Personality: Serious, kind, sweet, (At this point in his life he’s also doubtful, sad, quiet, and can have an attitude.)
Looks: Dark hair, not as wavy as Asher’s and icy blue eyes.
Wears: White T-shirt with Blue jeans and blue jacket over it. Wears h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Okay cool! Love their descriptions :)!
AHHH ASHER IS SOOO CUTE!!! Gasp if u have kept Matthew u should have Asher and Matthew together, BESTIES!!!
Aww Thank you!! Ikr!?! Yes!!! They are best friends, and it’s SO SWEET <3<3<3! Yeah, I kept Matthew in, but took out Lyla.
and we can have them meet…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!! Hope you’re doing okay :).
Better now that I have another wip! 😂🤣😀
That’s SO AWESOME that you started another WIP!! Haha, yeah, I totally get that! Yes, totally no pressure to share anything unless you want to. OH that sounds awesome!!! I wish you good luck!
Yeah! I’m super stoked!! Thanks! I’m really looking for…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHHHH!!!! IKR!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕💕
Ooh, fun!!! Aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎆🎉🎊🎁 Yeah, we think he has a small cold or something. It’s been going around in our area. 😅 He’s doing a lot better than he was yesterday tho. 🙂 Thank you for the prayers!!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Aww Thank you!! It’s actually in early March, but my mom…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm. Maybe Simon? Or Beth!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Carter!! he’s so cute! Haha I love the quote “In my defense I was left unsupervised” XDXD!
- Load More
