@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!!
Aww November <3<3!!! XDXD
I see… if I had a choice, I would go with the hot air balloon, that way I could stay as far away from other people as possible… so I can’t hurt them, and Kirrtes can make me without falling.
Aww poor Liren!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
“Oh, Lyla, this is Lesli.”
“Hey!” I hug Lyla. “I know you from that crazy castle!”
“So, we’re exploring?” I say excitedly, rubbing my hands together. “That’s just my kind of thing.”
I know that was short! Sorry guys, It’s not that late over here and I need to get on with some schoolwork 😛
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay bye!!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ahh Ikr!?! Math is awful XDXD
__________________________________
I suddenly appear in a room full of books.
Yes!! Books.
I walk over to a shelf, browsing the books.
“Uh hello?”
I turn to see Lyla, standing beside me.
I hug her. “Ly!! You’re here!”
She smiles. “Yep! This looks cool.”
I nod.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*blinks*
*dies laughing as well*
My bad! XD
@godlyfantasy12 can add in Luna if she wants and that can be who Fynn is talking too instead.😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You might be able to. I have to go in a few minutes. Maybe when I do you could step in. Idk. Not sure what everyone else wants to do. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’ll go after @lightoverdarkness6 she hasn’t gone yet
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I half-smile. “I have no idea. Looks like a library of some sort…”
I turn to the shelf closest to me and run my finger over the binding of the books. I suddenly gasp and yank a book from the shelf.
“The Endoxos Trilogy?!” I cry, flipping open the cover. But I soon slam it shut, noticing that it contains more than the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
XDXDXD I definitely need to try that on Monday! XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Okay! So I’m going to be me and Lyla (I can put two in right??)
My Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Wearing a light green T shirt and black leggings.
Lyla’s Description: Light brown hair, greenish blue eyes. Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
(Jk.)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the present tense club!
XD I started writing in present tense because I knew it was what I wanted for my book, It took awhile to stop saying ‘said’.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I’m going to be Lesli because she’s basically just a better version of me 😂 I think you guys know what she looks like but basically overalls and a red sweater, blond hair in double french braids.
I reach forwards through the small tunnel, slowly pulling myself up towards the pinhole of light at the exit. I pause, feeling a bead of sweat roll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! You can go ahead and RP if you’d like. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m here! For a few minutes anyway
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I wrote in first person and present tense. Both of those are two of my writing weaknesses. XD
- Load More
