@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Awww!! Luca is so cute!! <33
Fynn
At the young woman’s request, Fynn introduced himself, Skyler, and Des. “We’re glad to meet you, Luna,” he said with a wink.
She offered a smile. As Des joined Fynn’s side, Fynn leaned towards Des and whispered, “I think she likes me.”
“In your dreams, Fynnster.”
“I’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is a fun idea! You all don’t know my characters very well but I shall still answer. (plus, I like the idea of helping me flesh them out more…)
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Riya: Hot air balloon during the sunrise. I get to sit and enjoy the beauty of it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I feel kinda conflicted about him already…
Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅
Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is an AMAZING idea!!! And funnily enough, I had a very similar idea the past couple of days…😅😂
Great minds think alike!! XD
What is the one word that describes you?
Ev: *no hesitation* Irresistible.
Ami: In your dreams, buddy.
Ev: But you can’t deny it.
Ami: *clears throat*
Ev: Fine then… courageous.
Ami: More like impul…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh I LOVE that moodboard!!! It’s SO GOOD!!! And so Heartbreaking 😭😭😭!!
Aww Rocket and Ryo together So CUTE and hilarious 😂😍!
You and @mineralizedwritings are learning the Guitar!? Awesome!! My Dad used to play, but doesn’t anymore 😢. I want to learn too!
Oooh love it!! Ah he sounds like a very conflicting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
For the little pet:
Artemis
Blush
Champagne
Magenta
Dusty
Rouge
Peachy
Sunset
Coral
Pom Pom
Taffy
Sprinkles
Cotton Candy
Bubblegum
Candy
Shortcake
(Hope this helped some! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Luca Lol!!! He’s so cute <3<3!
Riker: “Never speak again.”
Leon: “Say everything on my mind.”
Riker: *laughs* “You normally do, anyways.”
Leon: *nods* “And it’d be better than never speaking again…I’d drive myself mad.”
XDXD I love it when they’re so much like brothers <3
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah sorry I just saw that you asked about the portrait hall group and armory. Idk about the armory group, but the group with Carmen, Carter and Matthew is still there. Except Luna, Paxton, and Lyla, and @freedomwriter76 ‘s Joshua and Wolfgang and her other charrie are not there any more.
So it’s just Matthew : My charrie
Carter and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, Dylan’s reaction (if Nyx lets him hear him) would be so good lol!! I just had that scene pop into my head
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Thank you!! Ahhh I know!! I luv him <3<3 Oh I SO want November and Asher to meet!!
hey would Dylan and the other Charrie (can’t remember his name 😭) like to meet Lyn and Nyx?
Dylan and Zyrin? Sure! If it’s okay with @princesachronicle22!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronical22
Ahh forgot to tag y’all XD. *Face palm*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher
I tramped through the halls of the large castle, enjoying the freedom of going where I wanted, and the peaceful silence.
I wonder where Dylan is, and what he’s doing? (Cue scene of Dylan yelling Zyrin’s ear off trying to wake him up XDXDXD)
I found a door that led to a small balcony. I quickly slipped through the door and stood at the r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll have to look at that, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing really well today. The emotions kinda come and go, y’know? But I’m doing really well today. 💖💖💖
Yeah I get ya. It’s kinda gloomy here, idk that just effects my mood so much. If you ever need somebody to talk too, I’m here! 😀
Lol, well, at least you’re learning a new instrument! 😂 I have an electric, tho I wish I also ha…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m ok!
How are you doing?
Aww I like rocket lol I haven’t even met him he just sounds fun.
That’s great! honestly that’s how i learned a lot of clarinet. I had a list of fingerings, and when I came across some note I didn’t know I would look up the fingering for it. So yeah! Anyways, I think it’s awesome we are beginners at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Your welcome!
People might not respond to you unless you tag them 😉 I saw this because I was in recent topic, I wasn’t notified.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
Oh, fanfic sounds fun! No idea who Rocket is, but he sounds cool! lol
I’m learning guitar off the internet, any wisdom for a total beginner? 😂 I can play an e major and a major as of rn
I play clarinet… so uh… bit different isn’t it XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c and @godlyfanatasy12 great questions! Ill just use two characters of mine 🙂
Question #1 Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Shauna Sarah Smith- Hot air balloon during the sunrise! It would be so beautiful!
Jean Walton- Hmm… thats pretty tricky, I would love to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Matthew: Um…can I say neither?
Lyla: Nope!
Matthew: Uh, okay…whichever one you were on I guess.
- Load More
