@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @sarafini @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopyli @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all! I don’t think I can keep up with this RP as well. 🙁 Hope y’all have fun!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Gotcha. You’re good! 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol me seeing another character named sebastion is so weird XD
My sister has one, and he’s the most disgusting villian. He’s got all these chunky rings (blech) and really thinks he’s something else. And is very diceptive.
Anyways, we call him seb or sebby lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s what I thought XD I didn’t want to get it wrong, or spend way to long searching the writing for when you mentioned it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok that makes since. I didn’t know if it was a second book or like a parallel plot-line book.
Yw!
Oh yeah, I’ve adopted them now. 🥰🤣
Or at least Reuben.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so, LOVE IT!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
He had to be on patrol with Riker, the officer that was the same rank as Erich yet was too soft to even handle interrogations?
We all know sweet Riker, and to me this felt like the kind of introduction he might get to people who already are vaguely familiar with him. idk if you…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s going to take a while for me to answer, I don’t have enough characters yet 😀
Also everyone- I looked up some questions and found some great ones like…..
#1- What would your character do if they found a $100 bill on the ground?
#2-What would your character’s dream home look like and where would it be?
#3- What do they l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
It’s all good. 🙂
Alright! 👍
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I have to hop off now, but it was still fun doing a couple RPs!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That was a great start to a book!! I really enjoyed it! Definitely intrigued!
Just a few nit-picky things though.
I noticed that Erich addressed his superior by his first name. (Or last. I’m not sure) Is he allowed to do that? Obviously, I don’t know, but you would, since you’ve researched. I was just wonde…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
I’m washing the dishes rn, so I don’t think I’ll be able to do it today :(. By the time I’m finished it will probably be over.
Next Friday :).
@mineralizedwritings esther, @whalekeeper
y’all have fun! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I watch Len’s every move. I will not let him ruin our explorations in the glorious depths of this library.
Behind us, a girl walks up, introducing herself as Elizabeth. I smile, waving slightly and introduce myself. “And this is Alina and Whalekeeper.”
( @lightoverdarkness I just looke…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
“Oh!” I turn backwards, caught between the awkwardness of Derek Len’s blocking our path, esther, and the new girl.
“Hey, I’m Elizabeth. What’s your name?”
“Oh! I’m Lesli…” I smile nervously, one eye still trained on Derek.
(Also Lesli is 19 if any of you guys didn’t know) (I know this is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I follow behind Esther as she takes us down some stairs, eager for more exploration. She stops, astonished by a man standing in front of us. I make a face. He looks gross for some reason I cannot explain.
“Derek Len?” Esther says, awestruck.
I raise an eyebrow at her. They know eachother?
“Hate to br…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be stranded with?
Tirion: Mmm, probably Kyllan.
Riya: *look of terror*
Tirion: *eyes widen* I…I… I mean… Riya! Of course, I mean you… *laugh nervously*
Riya: *crosses arms* I thought we were best friends?
Tirion: I mean… best is such a crazy word… I mea-
Riya: Bes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry that took so long!
Oops, I didn’t see you had written a RP. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep!!
I’m going to go ahead and write the first RP continuing where we left off while we wait for the others. I’m also gonna throw in a villain right now before things get too slow.
“So… y’all want explore this place?” I ask.
Everyone heartily agrees. I lead the way through the rows of bookshelves and down a staircase.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Lesli
“Explore this library, of course!”
I rub my hands together excitedly, ready to take off into a grand adventure. I would rather be doing this with–
–oh nevermind. I’ve got plenty of new people to meet here.
Cut off by a piercing scream, I look to my left.
“What was that?”
Are they ok?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(I must tell you, girl…Will is an unashamed flirt. 😅🤣)
Oh boy. This will be interesting… Can’t wait to see how both Ev and Ami react! 😏😁😆
Amidala
One of the guys gave her a warm smile and wink. “Hey there…never thought we’d get such beautiful company in this place.”
“Will!” Another of them hissed, coming forward and grabb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 Sorry I’ve forgotten who else!
Ey! Friday squad, we ready for this?!
- Load More
