@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yup! That’s one I did of Kaine. (An extremely cropped version lol)
I get what you’re saying! I find that there’s two different types of sharing, sharing because your super passionate about it, and sharing because you think others will like it or ,”WOoaHh”
Lol, y’know what I mean? The first type is much more fulfilling, even if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh interesting lore! Sounds cool!
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol the one with all the um… dead charries… even the dog couldn’t escape 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol no thanks for the brainstorming!
It’s a little hard to come up with ideas because well… i’ve got some things figured out and I’m not sure how much to share…
Actually Keiryn’s parents don’t get back together, I think Lesli’s will though, still figuring it out. They leave mostly as just like to escape the boring and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s okay! Oh no! My brother had a stomach virus this week, he’s feeling good now tho. I hope you feel better soon!
You’re welcome!
I’m pretty good. Some days are just hard, ya know? But todays been good so far. Happy Valentines day!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Ikr?!? Sometimes you just wonder 😅
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
Yeah! Hmm…Well, maybe you could leave him for a while and go with Tauren and Lesli, and then maybe come back to him…
So like why do Tauren and Les leave? Where do they go? Maybe he goes somewhere too, and meets them eventually. Idk, this is just my brainstorming lol.
Or something else happens to him. Maybe he could hear…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Whaaaa?? You read my mind!! XDXD I was creating playlists yesterday with @princesachronicle22 and was going to find the old topic or create a new one!
Those sound so good! I’ll have to listen to them when I get the chance.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
XDXD those are great!!! Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah he isn’t that important… yet. Jonathan Ledger? He’s the mailman.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
np! Glad you still found this even though I messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Working on a chapter for Jonathan! Not sure if I’ll keep it, trying to reveal his role in little bits.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello! What are you working on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr! yeah, mathew and Keiryn must stay!
My issue is mostly that Keiryn is necessary for Tauren and Lesli to leave.. but what after?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah… ok well glad it’s nothing too strange. I suppose no harm done, just wanted to make sure the link wasn’t dangerous.
- Load More
