@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And now I probably love it more than anyone else in my family! 🤣😆💕
Don’t worry, I won’t tell your fam you said that 😉
Lol I knew what you meant 😂
Oh! Logic! Cool. I might have to take that sometime, it counts for math credits! And yeah, ugh that algebra… I don’t like it either…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes! …kinda lol.
I was homeschooled until 2nd grade, and went to public school until 7th grade. I still do public school, but I do it online. It’s still a part of the same system. So yeah, the online school I go to has zoom meets and assigned projects, I hardly ever have my mom help me. Right now I’m doing this cool program…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! it counts towards my schools language requirements. I’m just taking it cuz I want to at this point though.
Yeah lol maybe one day I’ll see some Marvel, idk. As a kid I was like movie allergic, everything is just too real. Like idk, if there’s a monster, I think ‘what if it attacked me?’ *proceeds to imagine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Min!!! *gives you a hug* Ehhh…nothing much right now. Making a character board for my 3rd Marvel fanfic right now. Thinking about sharing a chapter of it or something. 😁😜
How about you? What are you up to? How are you doing? 🙂
*hug*
Cool cool! I’ve read a small amount of your fanfics, I’m sure there hilarious but I’m t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
And yes, I’ll try to RP later today as my boys. I’m about to go to a nature park with my dad and brothers, to go on a hike! But when I get back I might be able to 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOOO!!! November!! What happened?!?
Aww Ryo!!! He’s so adorable <3<3
And Steve!! Bucky!!!
And girl, I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well!! I hope you feel better soon :). You were missed!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for thinking of me, girl! *hug*
Yw! *hug*
I’m doing alright, just trying to figure out life and not get too overwhelmed. I feel like I’m at a cross-roads, and I should do something before it’s too late.
Oh yeah I get that. The ‘oh no times ticking away!’ response 😂
I’ll pray for you!
But I don’t know what, and that makes m…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
At the moment, he is a commander. So other characters would call him Commander _____, or maybe go as far as calling him Lord _____.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay! So he was once a soldier that fought in a great war that was against one of the land’s greatest enemies. After what seemed like a victory a darkness comes and absorbs the entire army, covering the land with fear. Everyone thinks all of the men that day perished. But they didn’t. They are now being used as this darkness’ army…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Omg!!! LEO!!! Rueben!! I was just listening to Hold You Tight and You Are More yesterday!! Those are all so good 😭❤😭❤
AHH I love your charries so much!!! (All of them, but especially Riker, Leo, Rueben, and Ezra. Probably in that order XD lol)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*grateful she found this thread*
I was just in the midst of deciding on a name for my villain. He’s not the main villain, more like the face of the power behind it all. All I can think of are ‘K’ names and I don’t know if any of them fit the feel I’m going for for him. Right now I have Kalos, Kyllan, and Keardin… any suggestions?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
My bestie has a legit saying for my books.
it’s- “Poor November.” Not even kidding XD
XDXDXD Poor November indeed!! That’s hilarious. And sad for Ember 😭❤😭❤. At least he gets a happy ending!! ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol no thanks for the brainstorming!
Haha, you’re welcome!
It’s a little hard to come up with ideas because well… i’ve got some things figured out and I’m not sure how much to share…
Oh okay. Interesting…
Actually Keiryn’s parents don’t get back together, I think Lesli’s will though, still figuring it out. They leave most…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love Fenrys already!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! I get it, sometimes I write in a different style than usual, and I wonder if nobody will like it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
So I haven’t completed my charries playlists, but here’s some!
(Anything with c418 after it is from the minecraft soundtrack)
(tw stands for tauren wells)
(Fk&c is for king and country)
(Anything that says Haikyuu ost is from the anime haikyuu, they are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Transitions are stubborn in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Glad I could be of help! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Our redhead babies 😭🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear as well!! 🙂 Your charries sound so fun!!
- Load More
