@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I bare no guilt
Lol. XD
I attempt to make my plots complex, and… I don’t know if I succeed or not. XD
Yeah, I hope to share more in the future when it’s more complete! Though I could maybe post the first few chapters… but I’m not sure.
Awesome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Cool! I do band as well. I find it so much easier to play with a bunch of other instruments than on my own. 🙂
Cool! I actually like editing! XD you don’t?
Well… I kind of do. XD It’s more a love-hate relationship. Once I start doing it, I know I won’t procrasti…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir.
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding at right now…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, boy! We’ve got a whole gang here! 😜
Hello! What are you up too?
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir. Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Let’s start with the Endoxos Trilogy playlist!!
Better Days Coming — MercyMe
Burn Like a Star — Rend Collective
Truth I’m Standing On — Leanna Crawford
My Lighthouse — Rend Co.
Your Ways (Isaiah 55) — Shane & Shane, Kingdom Kids
Every Step — CityAlight
God…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello! What are you up too?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherwordlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey, y’all!!
Anyone on? 🙃 I can chat for about a half hour.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok…
Your story sounds so cool!!
And reeeaally complex. (To my brain.) But I would love to read it!!
So I know this is not the right forum, but I just thought of this now. XD
Are you going to be able to draw my young character soon?
I know a little while ago you offered to and said I was on the list. Don’t fee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
I need to post my playlists on here!!
If I can remember, I’ll do it later. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! You’re good! We’ll miss you on here, tho! 🙂
This will be fun! 😏 (And also super helpful, as well. I’m planning to have a new character be introduced in book 2 and he’s gonna grab Ami’s attention. Ev is not gonna like it. XD)
Everton
Ev narrowed his eyes at Will. “Right… let’s do this…” he turne…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really cool!! Seeing that from someone else’s prospective would be really neat!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see here. *rubs hands together* Lots has happened. 😀
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were younger?
Ami: I want to settle down somewhere, preferably in the country, and be a wife and stay-at-home mom.
Ev: I’d love to be a world traveler and see every…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol love his freckles!
Can I make a recommendation lol? I use a wacom intous graphics tablet (small) and it works really well. It’s 70$
But I got it for like 30-40…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
It is so cool that you do ASL. My school offers it. I don’t personally take the class but I know some people who do and really like it. Sometimes the high-level ASL groups will do songs at one of the assembly things. (most of you homeschool guys probably don’t know what I am talking about but there will basically be som…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
DANTE!!!! AHH!!! He’s ADORABLE!!! “I’m sensing a lack of trust…” XDXD
He’s hilarious and his little mischievous smile XDXD SO CUTE!!!
(Btw, what kind of drawing tablet do you use?)
Umm…I don’t think so…if so then you’re not the only one!! XD
Okay!! I’ve been wanting to get one too! Good luck!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awww!!! I love those titles, pics, and the Steve moodboard!! <3<3
So are the 3 fan-fics all the same one as a series, or are they separate??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Omg Puck!! XDXD He has definitely hung around his uncle Nyx! And sweet Caden and Lucien don’t know how to deal with him XD. They remind me of Nyx and Grimm so much!
Ahh yess your boys!! ❤❤ (Especially Steve XD)
I’m sorry you’re not feeling well! Sore throats are the worst. I’ll pray for you! Aww thank you girl.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yepp! Pretty sure. My sister took it to replace pre-calc I think?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! The campus looks so scary XD
Yeah, it’s harder but if you can work fast and well it’s alright. For reference, papers tend to be about 4-5 pages long (including the bibliography).
- Load More
