@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh great ideas! I love the Kidnappings/hostage situations and Injured/hidden injury and Bias ones. We could have several of the different situations in different parts of the castle?
(Ngl…my favorite is the Kidnappings/hostage situations…they’re really conflicting 😅🤦😬)
(And, if you saw my last post in the character castle…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
If we need a villain, (Unless either of y’all want to put one in 😉 I’ve got one! He’s very underdeveloped, so I really do need to work on him. Up to y’all 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
u wanna meet Lila and Kiri? (Two pretty girls XD XD)
XDXD sure!! (Also OMGOSH Arthur and Corvina as a couple 😍😆😍😆 That is GOLD!!!! And imagining them as parents ❤️✨ And their kids!!! Ahhh I love it ❤️✨😍)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Heh, well we all do it! Our poor charries lol 😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD I’m afraid so. That’s his fun brotherly side. I LOVE writing him like that XDXD. (But poor Zyrin XDXD)
Aww I’m glad you love it!
Because I don’t know how long it will take for him to leave poor Zyrin alone lol -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree, and it’s something I’ve been thinking about for awhile.
I have n idea:
Let’s flesh out the world (like some collective worldbuilding) with some old discarded ideas from our stories! (Unless super depressing) like those ideas that were good but didn’t work in our books. Idk, just a thought.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Dylan
I tensed as the footsteps neared, and then, around the corner came a blonde haired girl with…a fox? On closer inspection, it looked like a fennec fox with…three tails?!
I laughed softly and shook my head. A man with a glowing chest, a fox with three tails, Asher and I being transported here…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nooo!!! Liren!!! Ahh that’s so sad 😭😭
Ahh Ikr!?! Also, I’m working on a RP for Dylan rn, sorry it’s so late. Our power went out for a while. 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Good topic!
Imo, every story needs a good mix. I think there are some people who just continue evil paths. I would show an inner conflict, or one from the past though. Maybe they think about how ten years ago they questioned their actions, but didn’t back out. Maybe they are glad they didn’t back out idk. It just shows that they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it that obvious…?????? XD
Maybe…
…
XD 😀
Yep… slow teaching…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 and @foltih-feolin have all made some great points.
I agree with what they’re saying. Most if not all good villains think that what they are doing is right. I don’t think that anybody goes out and does something wrong just to do something wrong. We all have some kind of intent behind our act…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That Philemon retelling sounds super interesting!!
Right now… well… I should be editing my draft…
Which I’ll probably actually go do right now. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR?!
I love it! XD It’s making the castle feel more like a book than it has so far, since there’s more conflict. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m working on my second book (totally different structure/feel than the other ones I’m working on) It has a hero reaching rock bottom moment too, still working out the kinks (as in I haven’t even started outlining XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD yeah I don’t like slow teaching either. That’s why online works well for me 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah. I gotta answer my question. Lol XD
Ok.
So I really like characters like Ev. XD Charries that are impulsive, headstrong, most likely stubborn, but stand up for what’s right. And maybe they sometimes let their temper get the better of them. 😉 Another example of this that I can t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I only strive for excellence:)
Of course! 😁
Hmmm, good question, When reading, I really like many of Brandon Sanderson’s characters. Like Szeth, he’s a indirect inspiration for Liren. Or Kaladin Stormblessed. These characters are those who have suffered to such high degrees, and you want soo bad to see them rise above those tri…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok! Have fun!
You play violin, right? Is that what you meant by band, or is there another instrument you play?
I play clarinet, I only did band for one year. Yeah, it’s so much easier to play in a group. I dropped it for a bit after switching schools, but lol I loved it too much and couldn’t live w/out it. XD So yeah I have a pretty…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom
Gotta skedaddle now. 🙁
I’ll read and reply to y’all replies hopefully later today!! 😀
- Load More
