@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
Of course!! 😊
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
Thank you so much!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok. So I use an app called that’s literally called Moodboard that I found in the Apple App Store. I works pretty well for me. Not too fancy though and it does have some issues. Like sometimes if I go back to edit a moodboard that I’ve stopped in the middle of, a picture will disappear, which is really annoying. Sometimes, the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76, @lightoverdarkness6, @thearcaneaxiom, @gwyndalf-the-wise, @light-warrior-pen, @esther-c, @whalekeeper, @orielle21
Sooo, I made a character collage for him real quick, didn’t know if it would help make any of the names everyone suggested jump out. XD

-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t see your post 😭.
Aww thank you for asking! I’m doing better, thankfully. 😊 I’m going to be at the zoo with some of my cousins and fam, but I’ll try to post the next part later today.
(And yess!! My precious babayy!! ❤️❤️😭😭)
@freedomwriter76 @godly
Here is Vance’s backstory!!
*Warning: Spoilers…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
This character sounds amazingggg! Some names I thought of are…
Baylin
Bowen
Orwin
Pierson
Chester
Kelson
Soren
I also like LoopyLin’s suggestion of ‘Buck’.
I have no idea if any of these are British or not XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
OoOoO! I didn’t even think of looking into Elvish words! One suggestion I found online came from Tolkien I believe, but it was ‘Dolwethil’ which means ‘dark shadow’ but I thought that might be too hard to pronounce for readers. XD Thanks for the suggestions!
Also, what does ‘Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo’ mean?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like all of those! (especially Dargan) Thanks so much!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
*sighs* ’tis true.
Okay! I mean, I could change the spelling of Donovan to make it more… fantastical? XD Like Donovyn. Idk. Thanks for the input! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh thanks! I like those!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Ah yes I love them tooooo, but yes, it’s very hard trying to pull this off right XDAhhh thanks so much! I really like those names!
how did you know I love ‘K’ names??? XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I think my Tauren might be a smidge better behaved lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lighoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, it is. 😂 We make ourselves and our mom and dad laugh all the time with our crazy antics. XD
XD I bet!! Y’all’s fam sounds like mine!! I wish we could all meet each other in person. That would be so fun. Maybe when we’re famous and everyone knows who Riker Schind is we can finally meet. XD ❤️❤️❤️
AHHHHH, I NEED TO…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤍🤍🤍 Yw!!!! Yeah, you’ve got this! 😀
Aw thanks!! 😀❤️❤️
It is a lot of fun! XD Yes, very, VERY wild!!! 😂 (especially when you’re our crazy selves and combine Mario Brothers, Sonic The Hedgehog, Minecraft, The Avengers, and the occasional appearances of my book characters, the Justice League, and the Guardians Of The Galaxy! XDX…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I wasn’t here to help you with the back story!! We weeded our flowerbed yesterday! It looks so much better now 😅.
But great job pushing through and writing it!! I love November and Ara’s sweet relationship ❤️❤️❤️
But NOVEMBER!!! Ahh he thinks it’s his fault?! NOOOO
RIVEN…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad you like it! XD
Yes!! 😆
You’re fine, girl!!! I do it all the time! 😆
XD Thanks!! Haha, yeah.
Thanks!!! ❤️ Lol, I get that. XD I’m sure you’ll come up with something soon enough! 🙂
You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️ Thank you! Yeah, hopefully 🙂
Haha…you and me both…🤐🤐🤐
😨😬🤐
You’re welcome!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, that’s amazing!!!! Me and my sib…
-
Allison replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a few names for your character (who does sound really cool, I super love the idea of your book. So if you want to feel free to tag me, id be super interested in reading/ helping you with your book!)
Heres a few names I thought of…
- Alder-
- Beckett
- Elliot- Means the Lord is our God
- Hunter
And thats all I can think of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(On top of that, the animals on the ark were most likely young- even the dinosaurs on the ark could have been fairly small.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does not the God say in the Bible, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds“?
(And besides that, there’s still no fossil evidence for a change in kind. There’s no ‘missing link’ in between two different species, and there’s no living example of evolution, either. Humans, clearly, have not…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Were there not only two of each animal? And if, as I would think, animals weren’t split into so many different variations yet, wouldn’t that aid the explanation? For instance, wouldn’t there be just one or two main species of cats, and they became more diverse (not evolutionarily, there’s a difference) over time? Was the…[Read more]
- Load More
