@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!!! I’m glad you enjoyed it. 🙂
Yeah, I figured I’d have to move some stuff around once the drafting was done. But hey, I’ll just surprise myself and magically have double the chapters that way XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, this is so good!! I love it!! 😄
I would suggest separating the two POVs into separate chapters (so you’d have 4 chapters at this point), but you do whatever you want, because chapter length isn’t the most important thing when drafting. 😉
Looking forward to the next chapters!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m getting more intrigued as I read. I love where this is going! 😄
-
Allison replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
The next 2 chapters you wrote are amazing! I love how each chapter draws you in! Like @kyronthearcanin , I am excited to see where its heading!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Emotions are definitely interesting. You can’t just think all the time, “how would I feel?” because not all people respond the same way as others. So it definitely requires you getting to know your characters…
Oh, and Mary Sue makes a lot more sense now lol.
I, unfortunately, have yet to read much by Brandon Sanderson. I do…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I love part two and three! The storyline is really good, and I’m excited to see where it’s heading. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright! I’m just gonna keep the chapters on here instead of making a different forum, so ignore the name. 🤣
Tags: @janellebelovedpig @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c @anyone-else
Definitely let me know if Nia went way off the rails… I’m not the greatest at… I don’t know what to call it. Villian writing? She’s not exactly a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
👍!!!
Thanks! I definitely was kind of experimenting with a lot of different things that I normally don’t do in my writing… Like prophecy, and more POVs than I’m used to. Throughout the next few chapters, more are added in, including the male POV. I think something I’ve also done is made a lot of the characters…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
idk…I guess I forget about him at times…XD😅 His book is on backburner, I guess that’s why, lol! 😂
Lol, no biggie. 😁 I get that. 😉
Aww, thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Aww, I’m glad!!! 🥰😁
Yw! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh! I’ll definitely read this when I get the time! 👍 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I totally get that, girl…same for me! XD😅)
XD
Praise the Lord that He still loves us despite our mistakes and that He is always there to help us overcome sin! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH, why have I not heard about Abelard until now?! He is so cool!!! I love him!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Karci sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰 (aww, that’s okay, girl! Take whatever time you need! ❤️)
Thanks. 😅 😊
IKR!? ❤️❤️❤️XD (Aww, girl, that makes me so happy!!! 🥰🥰🥰😁 Haha…yeah…I don’t like them either 😅)
Yes!! 🥰 (I’m so glad!! [Let’s just say that encouragement is something I personally need to work on. It’s so much easier when I’m texting with someone or talk…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! How to Train Your Dragon is awesome, and your story sounds really cool. 🙂 I’ll tag you when I get the next chapter up!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 They definitely are!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Ami and Ev!!! ❤️❤️❤️ (okay…okay…especially Ev 😂)
Thx!!
lol. Of course! 😉 😆(I do too. 🤭)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice! 🙂I think I will go a little wild and do some planning for the next chapters, just to make sure everything stays clear. 🤣
I’ll most likely have chapter two up by the end of the day. Just gonna look over it first, because I’ve been looking at so many WIPs that I kind of got it confused with another… So, I’m just…[Read more]
- Load More
