@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Right???
I’ve done one on Wingfeather Saga. The others… Hmm. I had a fanfic on Percy Jackson before, basically just to change a bunch of things I didn’t like XD. I’ve done Wings of Fire and Berinfell Prophecies as well, but I don’t remember the rest. 😅 It’s been a while.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Fanfics are hard. 😅 Like, this may be the only one I ever do. XD It was easier because I got to create my own characters, instead of trying to write the author’s characters accurately. What are your fanfics of?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re SO welcome! I’ve tried fanfics before, but they haven’t been great. 😅🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh!! Yay!!! 😆
I’m so glad you loved it!!
I’m just smiling reading through your post. Thank you so much!!! 😄😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!
I love the Wingfeather Saga, and this is just perfect! I can’t think of any critiques to give, or I would totally try to help. When Amatus found Meira like that I was just dying. Which is the exact same thing that happened when Nia started singing it for Podo, so… I think you’ve got the Wingfeather effect…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @light-warrior-pen @starshiness @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-else-interested
Hey, guys!!
So I wrote some fan fiction. Yep, I did it, I finally succumbed. 😂
I know some of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! Fun!!
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings
I cock my head as she disappears into the portal. I go up to the tree and try to open the door. It opens much easier than I expected. The light shines out, blinding me. With a smile and my curiosity getting the better of me, I walk through…
(Don’t know why that was in pre…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
I write poems occasionally! 😀 My more recent poems are better than some of the ones I wrote like two years ago. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!
Skipping over after her, I try to keep my footsteps light against the mossy forest floor. Her red hair waves behind her, and for a moment, I think she’s turned back to see me. I pause, darting behind a tree as she peeks back. I sigh in relief. One of our neighbors next door, I’d always wondered where she spent all of her time, and tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! I LOVE that 🤣🤣🤣 Poor November and Pax! 😅
And ARA!! That’s so funny!
Whoa how do you do that?! I love Finn!! He looks so fun!
And Lena is cool! Her eyes don’t look scary! I know how that is tho. One time I tried to draw one of my charrie’s eyes…*shudders* Never again XD
Aww great…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkeness6
I was just wondering if anyone on KP still write poetry and/or haiku’s? I was wondering if you wanted to talk about them, share them and critique them for each other! Just let me know!
-
Allison started the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @kyrothearcain @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @euodia-vision @everyone who wants to join!
I made up a fun game that we all can play! So its crazy easy… Step one, im going to post a sentence, paragraph, huge piece etc of unfinished work. Then one of you are going to add the next piece…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @whoever-else
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Kirah sat at a long wooden table, in between Cora and Leif. Amara sat across from her, as did Banner, Rollan, and Elryn. She hadn’t yet touched the food in front of her. The visions had stolen her appetite away, and t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, Sunny is definitely great! I think the reason I liked Tsunami is because I was really shy, and Tsunami was just the opposite XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That sounds really great! I enjoyed the Jade Mountain Academy thing for the most part, but that’s just cause it had Moon and Qibli in it, who are my absolute favorites. My first favorite was Tsunami, though, especially after book 2.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s really good! (When I wrote that prophecy, I was under the impression that prophecies were supposed to rhyme for some reason… I don’t know where I got that)
Anyway, yeah, Wings of Fire and its prophecies are awesome! I’ve been kind of disappointed by the series recently, though the storyline is really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’ve written a couple different stories about Amara before, and it always starts with her eyes becoming slitted. Then afterwards she’d have scales on her arms, then sometimes in her mouth (because of eventual fire-breathing), and by the end of it she’d have wings and stuff.
I’d appreciate the help with the prophecy! I’ve only…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep, pretty similar to that! As for the dragon traits, (from what I’m thinking so far) it starts out small, until eventually she’s more dragon than she is human. It revolves a lot around the prophecy (which I have yet to write 😅🤣), and I’m still debating as to whether to have them turn back to normal after the events of the book… I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
No, I can totally tell you! Just a warning, it is somewhat of a spoiler, but not hugely. Basically, it means one of her parents was a dragon, and eventually her own dragon traits start to show. (So, BIGGER SPOILER,
Amara’s father was a dragon.) I’ll get into how that happened later, because it’s somewhat complicated. - Load More
