@skredder
Active 6 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 527
-
Joy replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered That’s a fascinating idea!! I think you should try it! It sounds like a world where I’d want to live! I love music. But make sure you find a unique and captivating plot or else it will get a little old. It seems like that to me.
I love this! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Yes, this makes sense. Thanks! I’m beginning to see how I can make this work🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Yes, I’m am so bad at blurbs. I’ll keep working on it. Thank you for offering your help! ❤ I’ll keep working on it.
@notawriter At first it seems (and Taegan feels) that she’s all alone, but eventually one of the Guardians (Axel) becomes a good friend and another Guardian (Jada) does too, but hers happens more towards the end b…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight *tears rolls down face in gratitude* thank you, friend!
@rochellaine My friend was in dance too and she always thought it was strange that i hated performing, because she and all the other people she knew that were in dance loved it. I’m the same way; I have a hard time starting conversations
YES I LOVE GOATS! I want a horse…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine the MC’s mentor teaches at Airos Academy (for students wanting to become a Guardian), so he does mentor others, but he took a particular liking to Taegan.
@radicallysurrendered I am planning on changing the antagonist so it isn’t so obvious. I think i’m going to make one of the Guardians the antagonist (a cheerful guy named Keegan),…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight That’s fine 🙂
Her name is…. I haven’t decided. Let’s call her “Peri.” She has pale blue eyes, very short straight blond hair, and large round glasses. She has a steampunk outfit, but not as frilly as Amelia’s outfit 🙂
And if you want I’ll draw one of your characters in return 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Yes, you did a great job! Wow, that’s impressive. I wouldn’t have had the patience to study cloth folds XD
……. Can you draw my character?! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight I’m sorry, I butted in, but OMW that is AMAZING!!!!
@daughteroftheking You are in for a treat!!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
So Just from the blurb it seems like Taegan (super cool name btw) is kind of a loner throughout the entire story, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but for me stories that have two of more characters with a developing relationship (doesn’t have to be romantic!) throughout the story makes a big difference between a forgettable or u…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@medomfo Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!
We’re glad you’re here! What county do you live in?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Hee hee. I has 100 friends. I WIN!
-
*immediately withdraws her friendship* NOW YOU DON’T. 😀
-
(I love our use of smiley faces… Like, we could be saying the meanest, most insulting things, but if we put a smiley face at the end, it’s all good. XD)
-
*gasp* NOOO!!!!
XD Yes. Smiley face means all good things.
-
And every time I see your new profile pic, I get confused. 😂
-
Who is that weird dragon acting as Dragon Snapper?
-
-
Exactly. It’s terrifying.
-
Well, I’ll probably end up changing it back soon. I love my old Dragon Snapper picture more than any other profile photo I’ve been able to come up with.
Wait. It’s terrifying? Hee hee. I WIN!
-
-
-
-
-
@dragon-snapper That new profile pic is so un-intimidating that Stan is laughing at you
I mean, HE could beat that… monkey-dragon thingy.
😀 😀 (smiley faces at the end so that it’s all good)-
What monkey-dragon?
😉
*melts all the chairs in the world* *particularly Stan’s chair*
😀 (smiling faces so it’s all good) XD
@sam-kowal-
*sniff*
The monkey-dragon that was so damaging to your image you had to dismiss it from your service*glare*
That wasn’t even Stan’s leather couch! That was our landlord’s! Oh well, Stan had already shredded it anyway
😀
-
-
-
Heyyyy…. What happened to your 100 friends? O-O
Yeah, that monkey dragon… Um, what on Taranar WAS that?! Why!
Yes, I love your ol’ dragon pic, too! 😉-
@dekreel You have to actually click on my friends thing to see them all. For some reason, it’s a few friends off on that little circle thing.
That was…my attempt at a more -professional profile pic. It seems to have failed. XD At least I know your all’s opinions on it. HAHAHAHA! Both you and @sam-kowal and @ethryndal.
Monkey-Dragon
-
-
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree @aratrea @daeus @radicallysurrendered @emily @rochellaine Any suggestions for improvement?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@medomfo Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 😀 What do you like to write?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@medomfo
Hello welcome!! What kinds of books do you like? Do you have any stories you are working on at the moment? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice just an update: I’m halfway through part 2! 👍
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
The short answer is I really am not a writer. (haha our kind has infiltrated)
the longer answer.. I think I know more about writing then the average reader, though not as much as a full on writer. I blame my older sister @introvert_girl haha. I care a lot about well written characters and love to learn about writing! Its such a cool…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 That is a very thoughtful gift! How shall I melt it? Hehe. *melts chair, but this time because she’s so happy*
@radically-surrendered *eats all flavors of ice cream* I love them all, but vanilla and raspberry are my favorites.
@notawriter *eats more ice cream*
@dekreel Um… Lots of writing. I’m bored without writing. XD…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe congratulations are in order…*shakes your hand* How exciting!
- Load More
