-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I write to Andrew at least once every couple weeks, and I always decorate his envelope. Usually it’s just a single little character, but this time I decided to do a Baron Chronicles theme. I’m really proud of how Lady Wind came out. There are some pieces I don’t like (the Dragon, Faren, Baron’s nose specifically) but overall, I’m kinda proud of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whoever else
I HAVE ART TO SHARE!
So, i drew my orange tabby cat, Hobbes, as a cowboy…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but it’s perfect for himmmm
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, where are the rebels getting fuel for their vehicles/new plane? Or, if they are battery powered, the generators that make the electricity?
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Quick observation (And this may have already been mentioned somewhere else. If it was, sorry.)
When the fighter plane is stolen, it was being transported by land (Which, based on the fact that it was completely intact, and it’s a plane, would indicate it was only going a short distance) and was apparently fueled up (since it w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
the Dante one, LOL!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Rallascant
“Rallascant Cottontail, at your service.”
He gave a small bow, and tipped an imaginary hat. Then he straightened.
“Well, I’d better hop off then. If you ever need help, just call.”
And with a wink, the imp was gone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle
I was reading Hitler Youth: Growing Up in Hitler’s Shadow by Susan Campbell Bartoletti this afternoon and I thought that you might get some interesing ideas out of it in correlation to your book. -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
woah, that turned out longer than I thought it would.
It also sounds like some kind of reddit post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @any-other-KP-girls
Feel very free to ignore. I am ranting a lot in this post, it will be long, and it most likely will be boring.
I need help with something not at all related to writing.
My 16th birthday is on July 28th, and I haven’t had…[Read more]
- Load More
